Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company formation for crypto business

niko79

Mar 21, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Can you guys recommend a service which opens Seychelles IBC and which is a) trustworthy and b) opens companies for blockchain business? Some company formation services don't open Seychelles companies when they hear that the business is crypto/blockchain related.

Reactions: Spinat
Ehmm...why do you need to tell formation company anything about blockchain in the first place? You just need a company, full stop. I was never asked about nature of business when registering or buying ready made IBC.
Answering your question, as usual i would suggest to cut the middleman and contact agents based on Seychelles directly, this one for instance - Welcome to AAA International Services | AAA International Services

Reactions: sialala
You should never tell the registered agent what activity you are going to use the company for but only tell them it is trading goods or e-commerce trading. They will not look deeper into it if you avoid to tell them anything about crypto!

Reactions: Spinat
I did couple of years ago. It was something like 300 usd for set up and 200 usd for annual renewal. You better ask them for current prices of course
That sounds good. I've sent them an email regarding their current prices and other requirements.

You have any other agents you'd recommend if this one doesn't work out?

Is it a license you are looking for or just a company that will conduct business as an brokerage?

most if not all of them will bomb you with a lot of forms and applications you have to complete including information about where your money comes from and proof of the samebaw3##

No not really, it would be a good idea to compile such a list.

Reactions: Jay101
Well, I am working on this issue because as Jay101 said "too many scams these days", plus some agents are not responsive at all, or have prices above the roof, etc. I've built my own db which consists of company formation agents around the world...

and I am slowly uploading and putting online my list of agents and incorporation advisors.

On this site users will be able to review their services, see price range, and other relevant info etc. Ideas what will be useful to include among basic info, services, price range, customers reviews - highly appreciated !

I am not sure if I can write down the name of my site because of the advertisement rules (I think I need to speak with Admin) ... it is still in the beta version... but I think it will be useful when fully functional and v.1.0. launched because I went almost crazy when I was searching for a reliable agent to set up my company and a bank willing to open a business bank account for my venture(s)...

FYI: not sure if those Welcome to AAA International Services | AAA International Services are still in the business...

Reactions: sialala
The only thing that does make me sad a bit about BoG is their fees for euro transfers. As it's non-SEPA, comission is 0.3% and 500 eur max, so if large amounts need to be moved around a lot that can add up quickly.

To do this you need to setup a different business which you show to the bank and the registry in the Seychelles. None of them will accept crypto as it is right now. You want to use the Seychelles company in a combination with an EMI.

You simply setup a cover business for this purpose, find a webdesigner that can do this for you and then you setup the Seychelles company which also give you privacy by it self, so you can open a Mister Tango account for banking needs.

Otherwise spend a few dimes on mentor group and read details there.