Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer November 2012 - Order Now!

You may do a forum search to find out that this is not possible or at least very complicated if possible at all. There are various threads about it here.

eurobond said:
Can you offer a package special for a PCC?
Please elaborate what this is?

At the moment we recommend not to make use of the nominees since it is coursing huge delays, also there are changes on the way which we would like to understand in fullest before offering this service.

The fee for the company without bank account is at the moment EUR 550 + EUR 60 courier fees. I'm not sure if we will discount the fee in January yet, however, you are welcome to contact our support:

Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Just some compliance requirements, documents need to be translated into English (if they are not already in English) and certified to be a true copy of the original. This can be done by a banker, a notary service, attorney / law firm or a certified accountant.

It seems many pretend to say that they either can't get these documents or it is not legal in their country / state to get such documents, so we have a problem to proceed with the incorporation of the Seychelles company.

For about 1 year for instant it wasn't a requirement to get the docs certified.

Sorry forgot, in regards to the nominee service there are a lot of documents that have to be signed now by the client in order to prevent money laundering, financing of terrorism and other criminal activity. People that are into any illegal activity won't get any nominee service nor people who conduct business in a gray area which still may be legit.

Bank account and privacy

Hi,

good offer, I am thinking of taking it :)

2 questions:

1. Is there an additional layer of anonymity possible (on top of nominee shareholder and director)?

2. I would like to write invoices from a better looking address then Seychelles ;) Is there a way of getting a good looking mail header and a bank account in the same City?

Cheers

Mike

You could simply make use of a Cyprus Virtual office with mail forwarding if that helps. Otherwise there may other Virtual office services in other countries that may be able to help you.

I have a question about the utility bill requirement - is it really necessary? What could it be replaced with? The thing is - I don't have any utility bills in my name as I rent my apartment and everything goes in the name of the owner. What are the documents I could use in place of these?

Something with your address is required, so a bank statement or credit card statement can do it as well.

Latest Threads