Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company to appointed as director in Belize,Panama or Hong Kong company?

The only significant risk lies with reputation, which affects bank account opening primarily.

It will be a bit more paperwork whenever you open a bank account. You will need to provide full set of documents for both companies.

A handful of banks, for example in Hong Kong, will treat a Hong Kong company owned by an offshore entity differently from a Hong Kong company with a natural person director and shareholder. This means a higher minimum deposit, if they accept you at all.

It will be a bit more paperwork whenever you open a bank account. You will need to provide full set of documents for both companies.
I agree with this. Also to note is the additional layer of privacy you gain doing so if some from outside want to penetrate your structure. It's more privacy rather than less privacy.

neal said:
I wonder what the risk is (if any) to appoint my Seychelles company to be director (and maybe even shareholder) of a Belize, Panama or Hong Kong company? With risk I mean the potential risk for the data of beneficial owner to be released.
I had no trouble at all opening HSBC and Standard Chartered bank accounts with Hong Kong companies with a BVI company as Director and Shareholder. No chance that Hong Kong will release your info.

neal said:
Would there be any risk to offer my Seychelles company to be corporate nominee director and shareholder for other businesses / companies?
I would not even think about this. You are taking all the risk and they could be up to any illegal and nefarious activity.

And if they can't afford $1500 to set up their own company they are hardly likely to pay you any reasonable fee

hugger said:
I had no trouble at all opening HSBC and Standard Chartered bank accounts with Hong Kong companies with a BVI company as Director and Shareholder. No chance that Hong Kong will release your info.
I would not even think about this. You are taking all the risk and they could be up to any illegal and nefarious activity.

And if they can't afford $1500 to set up their own company they are hardly likely to pay you any reasonable fee
Second that.. you don't want to offer this service to the public or to anyone you don't know.

Latest Threads