Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Holding + Delaware LLC. Possible?

OffshoreExpat

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and i'm very excited to join this community since i've found a lot of good and helpful threats already, and i hope along the way i can contribute back. hap¤#"

My question is if it is possible to create a Delaware LLC owned by a Seychelles holding?

I already created one Delaware LLC under my own name with IncFile, however i tested trying to create a new one and set the owner as company and it only gives me the option to put another USA company as owner but not a foreign one, so i don't know if this is a problem of IncFile alone or in general is not possible to do that.

In case it is possible, please let me know also if you know a good company/website/agent that offers this service for setting both the Delaware llc and the Seychelles holding.

Thanks.

Reactions: lory
You can create a Seychelles Company which banks itself offshore and which owns the shares of the Delaware LLC which also banks itself. Funds can be paid up to the Seychelles Company from the Delaware one, but neither company will be able to bank in the US. Banking is possible for both Delaware Companies, albeit limited options exist for anything related to the US and the Seychelles Company has a number of banking options.

can't you simply call them by phone ask them to help you get this setup or send you to someone that know the laws in the US for LLC's ? if not, I would stick to an agent you can get real help from.

Latest Threads