Our valued sponsor

Seychelles IBC banking options and BEST virtual IBAN

Hi @fortunespeculator , I'm in process of opening an IBC, not for doing business, just for investment. I'm thinking about Seychelles or Belize, + bank account that allows me an international debit card with low fees... How was the process for you?

About Seychelles IBC and banking account, hadn't you considered an CSL instead of an IBC? You would pay around 1.5% in taxes, but you may surpass some blacklist restrictions for an Seychelles company.

Thanks
What is CSL?

Hi @fortunespeculator , I'm in process of opening an IBC, not for doing business, just for investment. I'm thinking about Seychelles or Belize, + bank account that allows me an international debit card with low fees... How was the process for you?

About Seychelles IBC and banking account, hadn't you considered an CSL instead of an IBC? You would pay around 1.5% in taxes, but you may surpass some blacklist restrictions for an Seychelles company.

Thanks
1.5% taxes? You have more information on this? Sometimes 0% tax causes an issue, but to pay "something" solves all that. Would love to get more information on this

Latest Threads