Our valued sponsor

Seychelles IBC banking options and BEST virtual IBAN

fortunespeculator

Pro Member
Jun 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi can anyone provide me some details on best business banks to bank with for seychelles ibc ,and which is the best and cheap virtual iban provider that will work with the seychelles ibc. company is an IT Consulting firm and will be doing business in Europe.

Your best option is Transferwise

How much approximately such office plus employee there cost? 2-3k euro per month or maybe 10-15k euro per month?
I know that you can rent a office in Cyprus for instant starting at 600 euro / month so there comes electricity, water supply on top of it, say 90 eur and you need to find someone that will confirm he work on you on this address, it's 75 euro / month.

Options are limited for empty island shells. EU's negative interest rate policy makes it even more difficult to find a bank open to offshores.

Look into services like Payoneer which charge 1-2% for payments, or smaller banks which charge at least EUR 750-1000 for annual account maintenance. Budget options like TransferWise may give you a chance, but I don't think they'll keep your account open for too long unless you spend big on their FX services. You're risk with no reward until you prove otherwise. Now it's your job to prove to bank and payment institutions that your relationship makes them money.

Hi @fortunespeculator , I'm in process of opening an IBC, not for doing business, just for investment. I'm thinking about Seychelles or Belize, + bank account that allows me an international debit card with low fees... How was the process for you?

About Seychelles IBC and banking account, hadn't you considered an CSL instead of an IBC? You would pay around 1.5% in taxes, but you may surpass some blacklist restrictions for an Seychelles company.

Thanks