Our valued sponsor

Seychelles ltd

Could you message me prices for Seychelles IBC formation..TIA
Do you found a provider for a simple Seychelles IBC - if you used one provider you found on this forum it would be really nice if you could post a review here ;)

Reactions: Offshore Seychelles
I understand you need to promote your services and do your thing.

You obviously will never admit that there are other jurisdictions with the same ''benefits'' of a Seychelles company (0% tax, private registers, no paid up capital, few documents required, fast registration) and that are not blacklisted

So, as a client, why should I go with a blacklisted jurisdiction that will make extremely difficult (if not impossible) to open a bank account in a serious place? This are the ''serious banks'' you offer assistance with:
  • EPB - Euro Pacific bank
  • Mr Tango
  • Revolut
  • Paysera
  • Schaffhauser Kantonal Bank
I don't expect you to answer, keep selling your 48hs european dream if it works for you and you manage to get clients. Best of lucks
What are those jurisdictions?

Do normal banks accept Seychelles IBC, is money even protected in EMI?
No they don't, so they don't accept Belize, New Mexico, Hong Kong, Cyprus, BVI, Panama, Delaware and so forth, the list is long now a days.

If you don't slept under a rock you would know that all banks refuse to do business with companies without substance!

Seychelles is not at any point worse then the mentioned other jurisdictions, it all comes down to what company you have setup. This discussion including many of the first replies in this thread are nonsense, they have no value any longer.

No they don't, so they don't accept Belize, New Mexico, Hong Kong, Cyprus, BVI, Panama, Delaware and so forth, the list is long now a days.

If you don't slept under a rock you would know that all banks refuse to do business with companies without substance!

Seychelles is not at any point worse then the mentioned other jurisdictions, it all comes down to what company you have setup. This discussion including many of the first replies in this thread are nonsense, they have no value any longer.
So how does it even work? Is there any point of offshoring if you can't even open a bank account?

So how does it even work? Is there any point of offshoring if you can't even open a bank account?
You need to start reading this forum what it is all about. There is a big demand for offshore companies even in 2020 and forth. You need to learn about your options.

To form a offshore company is not a "thing you want have" like you buy a car or a vessel or property. You need to have a use for it otherwise you should not consider it at all and simply form a local company.

You need to start reading this forum what it is all about. There is a big demand for offshore companies even in 2020 and forth. You need to learn about your options.

To form a offshore company is not a "thing you want have" like you buy a car or a vessel or property. You need to have a use for it otherwise you should not consider it at all and simply form a local company.
I've been reading the forum for years, grant it, there has been some new developments in the last 2 years, and I just recently started looking at Seychelles as my needs have changed. I am now just learning this information that Seychelles company will have a difficulty to open a bank account - prior to this as was mainly looking at IBCs and trust in south pacific and Caribbean where this wasn't a problem.

My reason for offshore company is clear, I want to use it to open bank account to store money, because I don't trust my local domestic banks/gov't to not just outright steal it one day through bail in or reverse interest rates. In fact, the finance minister bragged about ways to "unlock" our money and says we are "saving too much cash".

I admit, I don't know the best place to do that right now. So I am asking questions to learn

I've been reading the forum for years, grant it, there has been some new developments in the last 2 years, and I just recently started looking at Seychelles as my needs have changed. I am now just learning this information that Seychelles company will have a difficulty to open a bank account - prior to this as was mainly looking at IBCs and trust in south pacific and Caribbean where this wasn't a problem.

My reason for offshore company is clear, I want to use it to open bank account to store money, because I don't trust my local domestic banks/gov't to not just outright steal it one day through bail in or reverse interest rates. In fact, the finance minister bragged about ways to "unlock" our money and says we are "saving too much cash".

I admit, I don't know the best place to do that right now. So I am asking questions to learn
Dear, this is why CRS/FATCA laws were designed for ? So you can't keep your money in an offshore country where your govt can't steal it from you anymore. 2013 was a wake up call for everyone as Cyprus govt stole people's bank accounts over 100k euro only to balance their own corruption in govt. There are reasons OECD goons were after all these jurisdictions to forcefully get them to cooperate and got the biggest tax haven in the world to work with them i.e, USA who passed its own laws which became the global FATCA now known as CRS. US didn't sign it but wanted others to give over info on its own citizens and blackmailed every bank and jurisdiction in the world to hand over data or else be closed forever like it did to Wegelin bank in Switzerland. Best is to move over to a country where you can pay reduce taxes or tax free jurisdictions. For most of us this is the only way to avoid problems like those in future but have a plan C in any case. B is not enough anymore.

Dear, this is why CRS/FATCA laws were designed for ? So you can't keep your money in an offshore country where your govt can't steal it from you anymore. 2013 was a wake up call for everyone as Cyprus govt stole people's bank accounts over 100k euro only to balance their own corruption in govt. There are reasons OECD goons were after all these jurisdictions to forcefully get them to cooperate and got the biggest tax haven in the world to work with them i.e, USA who passed its own laws which became the global FATCA now known as CRS. US didn't sign it but wanted others to give over info on its own citizens and blackmailed every bank and jurisdiction in the world to hand over data or else be closed forever like it did to Wegelin bank in Switzerland. Best is to move over to a country where you can pay reduce taxes or tax free jurisdictions. For most of us this is the only way to avoid problems like those in future but have a plan C in any case. B is not enough anymore.
Its one thing for your gov't to know you have a foreign account, it will take them a little more time to seize or freeze it or rob it. Yes the gov't of Cyprus can easily freeze accounts in Cyprus, but how easily can they freeze an account in Dominican Republic or Georgia.

My wife uncle is from the Dominican, the gov't couldn't even contact the Dominican tax authorities over there due to power outages and they frankly just never gave a dam enough to respond to their letters. Its an attitude many Dominican gov't workers have. As long as the country isn't America, who they fear, they don't respond.

The question are, for what you need an bank account? EMI are working like a bank, sometimes even better. Ok if you have millions of €/USD maybe an EMI are not save enough. But if you have millions of €/USD you get also a bank account on a traditional bank.
For better understanding, to get a bank account its not depend on the jurisdiction, its always depend on own history, purpose of business and/or money, and specially the amount of money.

The question are, for what you need an bank account? EMI are working like a bank, sometimes even better. Ok if you have millions of €/USD maybe an EMI are not save enough. But if you have millions of €/USD you get also a bank account on a traditional bank.
For better understanding, to get a bank account its not depend on the jurisdiction, its always depend on own history, purpose of business and/or money, and specially the amount of money.
Is money in the EMI protected like it is in banks?

Its one thing for your gov't to know you have a foreign account, it will take them a little more time to seize or freeze it or rob it. Yes the gov't of Cyprus can easily freeze accounts in Cyprus, but how easily can they freeze an account in Dominican Republic or Georgia.

My wife uncle is from the Dominican, the gov't couldn't even contact the Dominican tax authorities over there due to power outages and they frankly just never gave a dam enough to respond to their letters. Its an attitude many Dominican gov't workers have. As long as the country isn't America, who they fear, they don't respond.
Due to CRS, things could get ugly. Don't know how good is Dominican with a request. But one thing I agree with you US govt scares every govt and bank. If I had not seen banks and jurisdictions trembling before US mysel I wouldn't have believed it. I was told by many banks though just to open it up with a non US passport though. Actually they are not scared of US it's the mighty usd correspondent account that they would loose in case of non compliance that scares the hell out of them.

I wouldn't trust more than 10K on any of these EMI. Take for instance Revolut. They don't even have a support service phone number (at least in the EU). If you have an issue your only shot is the in-app chat.

I don't really think people realise EMI are not bank. Pretty sure if one of these EMI go bust you can say good by to your funds.

Arguably more so than with a bank. EMIs are required to maintain 100% reserves, whereas banks are only required to keep a much smaller ratio in reserves and can use your money for lending and investment services.I wouldn't trust more than 10K on any of these EMI. Take for instance Revolut. They don't even have a support service phone number (at least in the EU). If you have an issue your only shot is the in-app chat.
I don't really think people realise EMI are not bank. Pretty sure if one of these EMI go bust you can say good by to your funds.
I wouldn't trust EMIs either. If you have too much money from crypto I suppose you can trust some to them.

You are going to have more difficulties getting online payment processors for a Seychelles company than Cyrpress / Hong Kong in my opinion. Unless you know something I don't? In which case, interested to hear :)