Our valued sponsor

Seychelles ltd

I read in a pinned post that it doesnt matter
It matters. Whoever said it doesnt is because they are promoting that service, trying to sell company registration service in Seychelles

Why would you register a company in a jurisdiction that is blacklisted. What for? To save 2-3k?

Try to open a corporate bank account for a seychelles ibc in a serious bank in Europe ( not a shitty EMI) and then tell me

If the bank (i doubt they willl even open it first) doesn't close your account by 2022 you should celebrate

Try to open a corporate bank account for a seychelles ibc in a serious bank in Europe ( not a shitty EMI) and then tell me

Sorry to tell you that, but you wouldn't be able to open an account in a "serious" bank in Europe if you are not a resident in that country. These days are long gone. So this is nothing to do with Seychelles or HK or any other country.

(there are some exceptions in rare cases)

You can setup a Seychelles company with TransferWise EMI account if that is what you are looking for, it is pretty cheap and fast to setup. There are various providers around at OffshoreCorpTalk.com as you already figured out and that may be reliable ( I guarantee nothing ) at least we have not seen anyone reporting something bad about the active ones.

Sorry to tell you that, but you wouldn't be able to open an account in a "serious" bank in Europe if you are not a resident in that country. These days are long gone. So this is nothing to do with Seychelles or HK or any other country.

(there are some exceptions in rare cases)
With HK, and even with a Canadian company, you will be able to open account in Europe
Obviously you need the right contact and an interesting initial deposit, but it is possible in Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland. This are serious banks, no smalls EMI from Baltic region....

As an introducer of banks in Europe you should know this

You can not put HK in the same league with Seychelles...

please let us all know how it matters... looks like you know everything better, so we can maybe learn from you, thanks

Please let me know your Good, very simple and legal way, to open a bank account inside Europe in 48 hs for a Seychelles company (the one you promote in your website) and then I will tell you how it matters

Last edited:
I understand you need to promote your services and do your thing.

You obviously will never admit that there are other jurisdictions with the same ''benefits'' of a Seychelles company (0% tax, private registers, no paid up capital, few documents required, fast registration) and that are not blacklisted

So, as a client, why should I go with a blacklisted jurisdiction that will make extremely difficult (if not impossible) to open a bank account in a serious place? This are the ''serious banks'' you offer assistance with:
  • EPB - Euro Pacific bank
  • Mr Tango
  • Revolut
  • Paysera
  • Schaffhauser Kantonal Bank
I don't expect you to answer, keep selling your 48hs european dream if it works for you and you manage to get clients. Best of lucks

Last edited:
I understand you need to promote your services and do your thing.

You obviously will never admit that there are other jurisdictions with the same ''benefits'' of a Seychelles company (0% tax, private registers, no paid up capital, few documents required, fast registration) and that are not blacklisted

So, as a client, why should I go with a blacklisted jurisdiction that will make extremely difficult (if not impossible) to open a bank account in a serious place?
first at all, there is no real jurisdiction you can compare with seychelles, because all the others are depend on US rules, whats much harder.
second, a lot of banks open now their mind and specially with corona, there is many ways to open now remote
third, we dont open bank accounts, ist not a promotion, its a solution for just 29 €, no real profit with that
fourth, blacklist isnt and brings not any problems to a seychelles company owner because no sanktion are never used by the EU, and its always a up and down with their blacklist since years, his passport maybe its maybe a problem