Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Offshore company for ClickBank.Com here we go!

redeye

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
May 24, 2011
Visit site
Many have been asking on this forum about how to signup for a clickbank account with a Seychelles company! Even if it is a straight forward process and no issues occured then I thought to post picture's once for all in a hope it will help one or another ;)Please go through the picture attached to this post.

clickbank-account-overview.jpg

clickbank-code-confirm.jpg

clickbank-confirmation-e-mail.gif

clickbank-pic1.jpg

clickbank-pic2.jpg

/monthly_2011_11/clickbank-account-overview.jpg.c1e84fb4aaa6b048439b25067e1a4f89.jpg

/monthly_2011_11/clickbank-code-confirm.jpg.59674c9650170a86baac5a52faeaab47.jpg

/monthly_2011_11/clickbank-confirmation-e-mail.gif.f78d6bd769fcfd6362583ab79266cfd9.gif

/monthly_2011_11/clickbank-pic1.jpg.c03aca18f4f78078bf17a9c56713e1a3.jpg

/monthly_2011_11/clickbank-pic2.jpg.0eb5016f347fa0bb0f540687dec0eb9b.jpg

Reactions: naomi and JohnLocke
Seems pretty straight forward to get a clickbank account opened for a Seychelles company, that's actually good news.

tropico said:
Clickbank doesn´t have a problem with Belize IBC´s either.
Thank you, so Belize, Seychelles and Cyprus are acceptable jurisdictions for incorporation of a company and to make use of clickbank.

mooba said:
I am so new to this.
So where did you get the address from in the first image?

I live in the US and would like to open a Clickbank account at a offshore address so that I can trade with Offshore Forex brokers.

Offshore Forex brokers will let US citizens trade with them as long as the US citizen has a offshore business.

So, is this simply a matter of signing up with Clickbank, and then using a Offshore address during the signup process, and then I automatically have a offshore business?

Since Clickbank is its own payment gateway I won't need a offshore bank or anything like that?

I have no idea where to get started.

How do I get a offshore address?

I simply want a offshore business, but don't need to make any money at it. I just want its presence so I can signup with nonUS Forex brokers. They will need the company address as proof that I have a offshore business.
Please post the same question more than once otherwise your account will be permanently banned! It is only confusing for the helpful members here to see the same question posted in different threads several times, also, it won't help you get faster answers.