Our valued sponsor

Seychelles unlicensed financial service operations, bad business alert!

seat-my-business

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are into trading stocks, currencies or other financial instruments you may be warned about all these scam and unlicensed Financial service operations.I have made a few post about the different government body's in the different offshore jurisdictions, and below is the one for the Seychelles which you may want to check out before you are doing any investment in any Seychelles operation and risk your hard earned money!

seychelles-unlicensed-operations.jpg

There is only 1 warning at the moment from June 22 - 2015 but more may soon come - http://www.fsaseychelles.sc/index.php/component/k2/item/48-scam-alert-fsa-pw-03-2015Good luck to all of you guys :img65:​

/monthly_2015_08/seychelles-unlicensed-operations.jpg.cb991ab1408fe70ca355662a1b3852bf.jpg

Thank you for sharing. The problem I have with such government websites are when they not update it on a regular basis. It's a shame because it can be of great help to people which actually want to trust a business located in the Seychelles but need some extra guarantees. We all like guarantees :) Finally the less people get scammed or fraudet by a Seychelles company / business the more will actually do business there seems to be common sense or not?

It's not surprising me that the Seychelles corps are misused for this purpose of financial services rendered by fraudstars!
It's not just Seychelles corps, but Belize, Costa Rica, BVI, Panama, Delaware (USA), UK and many more offshore jurisdictions that are involved.

wouldnt it have been better to put all the offshore jurisdictions and their warning pages in one topic? Though it's still of great interest to read' date=' thanks for the share![/quote']
Yeah 1 topic with links to all the most used jurisdictions for operations like that.

Latest Threads