Our valued sponsor

Seychelles vs Belize company incorporation statistics 2015

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
/images/seychelles-company-statistics-belize-company-statistics.jpg

I just stumbled upon the above page, it seems the Seychelles is taking slowly over when it comes to new incorporations and setting up of new business. Compared to Belize who has lot's of active companies but lost more than Seychelles last year it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing our publication, I wonder where you find it since it was in an no published area of our website :)

Yeah it's possible to get tha information no problem at all! Back to topic!

Reactions: JohnSeed
And while we are at it' date=' you may be interested in this website [url']http://www.belizejudiciary.org/web/supreme-court/general-registry/[/url] if you should ever get troubles in the Belize or with a registered company there. Doing lots and lots of research on both Seychelles and Belize companies at the moment to find out what actually is the best for us to proceed with.
I doubt in can be paysome to sue any Belize Company even if you have the best lawyers there !

Reactions: JohnLocke
This are good stats. I got confirmed I did they right earlier today to buy a Belize company.
That's good you have that feeling. Hope you are satisfied with the entire acquisition of the company.

Latest Threads