Our valued sponsor

Sfm-offshore robbed me 3800euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
No They been asking for doucements which i sent and they kept changing managers and this pisses me off because each manger ask for docas when i get 3th manager i had had enough and i knew they are scam, when i look on google i found thier real face and its been already later as i paid me 3800 euro since almost a year but i am pretty sure the more i put pressure on them and the more i write reviwes reports compaints, there is high chance to get full refunded as they suggest to me credit 3650euro which can be used in thier website and service but i refused, i want my money back from those crookers
ROFL, they are a scam because you are refusing to give them notarized documents?

You tried to incorporate with fake identity?
You must be too idiot to do that as i paid 3800euro, GET A LIFE

No They been asking for doucements which i sent and they kept changing managers and this pisses me off because each manger ask for docas when i get 3th manager i had had enough and i knew they are scam, when i look on google i found thier real face and its been already later as i paid me 3800 euro since almost a year but i am pretty sure the more i put pressure on them and the more i write reviwes reports compaints, there is high chance to get full refunded as they suggest to me credit 3650euro which can be used in thier website and service but i refused, i want my money back from those crookers
Then why do you in your first post write that they requested apostilled documents, which YOU refused to give them, and why do they write in the response to you on TrustPilot, that you are refusing
to deliver them a notarised copy of your identity documents?

Obviously their refund policy are very unfriendly and predatory. Is it a scam? Doesnt seem like it.

They try to run funny games with people for that reason we are not able to delete this thread but close it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.