Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliso

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 21, 2020
MOROCCO
Visit site
Hey everyone
I have been scammed by sfm-offshore and j discoved scam after I am being requested to provide alot doucements and which I sent them and once they started to asked for notorized papies I realised something is not correct so I went to Google and I searched for them to be amazed of amount of negative feedback so immediately I faced them with those reviews and i accused them by fraud and scam and due those reasons I don t want Thier service anymore and I asked for full refund and they have replied me No No under Thier policy I am not eligible while falut and iusse comes from there since they can t provide situated services so now I am fighting against them and reporting them everything online and written reviews with Full details and informations.yet have made Afew compliant against them inculde Google adword which I informed them about Thier scam ads.

Now I want to know how can I get fully refunded 3800 euro back ?

Any tips or suggestions are highly appreacited

• Sad
Reactions: anotherone
I say SFM is s**t, but I wouldn't call them a total scam. You normally get the company you ordered. But they frequently lie about their services or don't tell everything. For example when they say "300€" for a bank account, you think you will get the account for 100%, but they will just fill out the introduction form for you and then you have to take care about the rest with EPB.
So if you provide them all necessary docs they ask for, i am sure you will get the company. However be careful with leaks etc...
You will never get a refund by the way.

@clemens haha, they are the "idiots-catcher". 20yo startup founder googling "save tax with offshore company", 90% chance he will end up with SFM and 5 years later with high penalties and tax paybacks because of choosing the 700€ Belize setup and directly invoicing himself. All money spent on alcohol and bitches, while telling everybody that he pays 0% tax :D

To be honest: this doesn’t sound like a ,,scam“ yet. Of course, it’s not the easy setup you wanted. But what keeps you from providing the documents? Either do that or say goodbye to your money.
I ttoally agree with this comment!

Reactions: seabreeze
First of all I am amazed by replies of members here, pretty disappointing and some are even supporting sfm.

Well well to shut up your mouths and teach you a lesson here thier scammer

1- after I paid 3800 euro I provided them Ll doucements they need and for those who tells why haven t sent docs. In your opinion would someone sent 3800€ and finally steup back off and not want to send docas, once they started asked doucements there I found thier trying to scam me and when I did search for them. I found ton of negative reviews and people who have same iusse like me so I wasn t the only one.

2- sfm is 100 scammer.
Back on 2018 I found another offshore company based in UK and they have provided everything for 150£ only, that seems funny and if I am allowed I can name them and I am very sure someone smart guys are using them, they provided you full papies of your company on UK + bank account + domain name And excellent support services. You company can be open up during 72hours.

3- what make me chump laugh is SFM offer me credit 3650€ while I don t know where rest of money is or why they provided me this amount as credit to be used In thier website or it can be transferable to any third party, those crooks wanted to open up a UK company for me and charge me 3650€ while I shocked them death when I showed them available compines who do that for 150£ and within afew days, Anyway I attempted to make understand that I am aware of thier scam and games so just refunded me as I am not going to give up.

3- For those who tells I won t get refunded, who tell ya so?
I have reported sfm to local Dubai Police.
I have reported to bb organization
I have reported to Google since thier scamming and giving false Information about thier products which is not real.
I left reviews about sfm everywhere and one is in thier main index page from fefoo which certainly will harm thier business and I am currently collecting Information of guys who have been scammed in sfm-offshore company, I am going to teach them a lesson and all I need is help hand of guys who s been scammed by them.

Lastly I won t stop and nothing will stop me untill I get every single penny back. I am doing in depth search for them and collecting as much as Info against them. So anyone can help are welcome and anyone is here to park please Go fish

3- For those who tells I won t get refunded, who tell ya so?
I have reported sfm to local Dubai Police.
okay, I'm sure that will help your case and they will get arrested. Thank you for doing this world a favor.

Reactions: mindfuqtn
It's not a scam and you can still complete this transaction, if you just supply them with the documents they need.

Spend your time getting your documents in order. At least then you'll get a company at the end of the day.

SFM has become a very bad service provider, but they aren't scammers. I wouldn't recommend SFM to anyone simply because they are slow and disorganized. This could have been avoided if they had clearly communicated the required documents on day 1 and called to ensure that the client understood the requirements.

Reactions: Gediminas
okay, I'm sure that will help your case and they will get arrested. Thank you for doing this world a favor.
yeah i will defintely report them everywhere and i am also collecting date of vicitimes who have been scammed by them, i am trying by all ways to help out people who fallen for thier scam to open thier eyes and ask for thier money as they should have it due to thier false service and scam, ONE IMPORTANT INFORMATION is THEY MUST BE HAVEALY REPORTED TO GOOGLE ADWORD !!! i am going to report them to Google adword about advertising a scam. That would stop their business dead as Google won't show their advertising anymore.
so i am waiting for solution as i am not gonna give up

It's not a scam and you can still complete this transaction, if you just supply them with the documents they need.

Spend your time getting your documents in order. At least then you'll get a company at the end of the day.

SFM has become a very bad service provider, but they aren't scammers. I wouldn't recommend SFM to anyone simply because they are slow and disorganized. This could have been avoided if they had clearly communicated the required documents on day 1 and called to ensure that the client understood the requirements.

100 % SCAMMERS, stay way! please, read these posts here:

1- SFM Offshore is rated "Average" with 3.4 / 5 on Trustpilot

2- SFM Corporate Services is rated "Average" with 3.5 / 5 on Trustpilot

3- http://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/sfm-offshore-stay-away.19754/#post-53821

4- Scam: SFM Corporate Services S.A Offshore Company Registration. complaint - Scam SFM Corporate Services S.A Offshore Company Registration.

5- adria sfm is rated "Poor" with 2.5 / 5 on Trustpilot

6-https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sfmcorporate.com

They keep changing everything to stay scamming newely new vicitimes through google ads
they change their names often. these are the old ones.

SFM Corporate Services SA 16.03.2013
SFM, Swiss Financial Management SA 27.08.2009
Swiss Financial Management SA

the companies below have the same address

Gentle Wave Shipping SA, en liquidation in breakup Genève c/o Fidulem International SA
rue Adrien-Lachenal 20
Fiduciaire Germanier & Ouraied SA Genève rue Adrien-Lachenal 20
Parcitas SA Genève rue Adrien-Lachenal 20
Trans-Agri Holding SA Genève rue Adrien-Lachenal 20
Atelier d'Architecture Archiconcept A 33 Jean Zryd et Maurice

Bénédict Fontanet Genève yes no president of the board of directors individual signature 07.03.2013
Reza Afshar Genève yes no member individual signature 07.03.2013
Christian Terbois Versoix no yes authorized signatory joint signature 02.07.2012
Jonas Hafid Petit-Lancy no yes authorized signatory joint signature 07.11.2012

Christian Jordan Meyrin no yes authorized signatory joint signature 23.01.2013
Owners
No Data available
Participations
No Data available
Shab
Pub. Date Content

people

SFM Corporate Services SA, à Genève, CH-660-2601006-8 (FOSC du 23.01.2013, p. 0/7028996). Fontanet Bénédict, de Thônex, à Genève, est membre et président du conseil d'administration avec signature individuelle.

people

SFM Corporate Services SA, à Genève, CH-660-2601006-8 (FOSC du 16.11.2012, p. 0/6934770). Signature collective à deux a été conférée à Jordan Christian, de Carouge (GE), à Meyrin.

audit

SFM Corporate Services SA, à Genève, CH-660-2601006-8 (FOSC du 07.11.2012, p. 0/6921356). A. GAUTIER, Société Fiduciaire SA (CH-660-2102001-6) n'est plus organe de révision.
Nouvel organe de révision: BDO SA (CH-660-0813995-4), succursale à Vernier.

people

SFM Corporate Services SA, à Genève, CH-660-2601006-8 (FOSC du 17.10.2012, p. 0/6894088). La procuration de Guizelli-Levina Olga et Lancon Philippe Georges est radiée. Hafid Jonas signe désormais collectivement à deux; sa procuration est radiée.

capital

SFM Corporate Services SA, à Genève, CH-660-2601006-8 (FOSC du 02.07.2012, p. 0/6746112). Augmentation ordinaire du capital-actions de CHF 200'000 à CHF 500'000, à savoir de CHF 300'000, par l'émission de 300 actions de CHF 1'000, nominatives, liées selon statuts.
Capital-actions: CHF 500'000, entièrement libéré, divisé en 500 actions de CHF 1'000, nominatives, liées selon statuts. Statuts modifiés le 10.10.2012.

here is feefo review website SFM used since they have like most of positive while those reviews seems to be faked.
i reported them to fefoo company which thier using in thier website, feefo replied me thier investigating reviews .......i await for thier come out

how s going on there SFM Offshore Reviews | https://www.sfm-offshore.com/ reviews | Feefo

ANY VICTIMES OF SFM OR SUPPORTIVE GUYS PLEASE CONTACT ME IN PM

Thank You guys

WTF is feefo.com rof/% you read the "great" reviews there and thought it was real so you send them 4K rof/%rof/%rof/% - I think I have a new business model nowcoo-:!y
No I Though once they real because thier dominating Google search and keyword of offshore so whatever i look i found them and that s what made me paid them 4K, regarding Feefo is the sponosership for thier reviews so when i checked it out i found most are positive reviews so i sent feefo a complete report of thier scams and ton of negative feedback online so how come in feefo looks like good and i accussed them by cooperating in scamming poeple so they started an investigation ONLY MY NEGATIVE REVIEW IN FEEFO WHICH MAKE CEO COMES OUT AND REPLIED ME PERSONALLY ;) after he was hidden he and his stuff for Years so i am showing evidances and proofs and collecting also data of vicitimes to attack them and get our money back, you can always fall for scam but the question is how to get your money back ?

but the question is how to get your money back ?
Sue them. Take them to court and see what happens.

One of two things will happen:
1) an honourable lawyer will tell you right away that this isn't a scam and you're just being foolish (for reasons explained in this thread); or
2) a lawyer will milk you for hundreds of hours of work, costing you far beyond 3,800 EUR.

Sue them. Take them to court and see what happens.

to How sue them and how do i take them down to court ???????

One of two things will happen:

1) an honourable lawyer will tell you right away that this isn't a scam and you're just being foolish (for reasons explained in this thread); or

If this is not scam so what do we call sfm ?
Have you checked links and information i listed in perivous replies

2) a lawyer will milk you for hundreds of hours of work, costing you far beyond 3,800 EUR.

Obivously what i paid is 3800Euro and Lawyers asks for minmam 4K

LASTLTY : I Don t know reason what makes You comment in my Thread, are you trying to make Laugh at me?
Very very unpleasant comments and replies from you which does not make sense
Go Fish if you can t help out or shut up.

if i come to this thread is to help others not to fallen for scam and also guide them through what should be done and getting more victimes of this company will certainly effect them badly and i myself did my best and i can see the CEO Comes to reply me so i am optmisted to get refunded and will keep attacking them i just need hands of help of other vicitimes to get them a dash that would change thier business.

Read the terms and conditions you agreed to and see under which jurisdiction the agreement is governed. If you entered into an agreement with SFM Corporate Services (Dubai) Ltd, it's probably the laws of Dubai/UAE. if it's SFM Corporate Services S.A, it's the laws of Geneva/Switzerland.

Then find a lawyer in the relevant jurisdiction. You need someone who understands corporate law. HG.org can be a good place to start. From there, the lawyers will guide you through the process.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Elliso
regarding Terms and conditions I Haven t agreed but once i joined website it s automatically agreed, same excaly with this forum i joined and i am already agreed to thier terms and condition what i am trying to delivery you and you seems not to be conveniente that is SFM are a scammer, i got 2 victimes which we are working altogether to find a way to get our funds back and Most efficent way is Google adword which they use, thier ads must be banned asap this is something important which we work on it since thier advertising false and scammy

Regarding laywer it might be a good idea, let s get some more vicitimes who s been scammed and at this point 1 Lawyer can speak up for all of us since we all have same iusse with sfm.

y additional information or ways that can put pressure on SFM Would be HIGHLY APPREACITED.

I already reported them to DUBAI POLICE / REPORTED THEM TO BBB EU / REPORTED TO Dubai Consumer Rights.
Where else should i reported them and make complaint against there? If You know more useful source please provide me

Any additional information or ways that can put pressure on SFM Would be HIGHLY APPREACITED.

Status
Not open for further replies.