Our valued sponsor

Singapore and Hong Kong corporate incorporation providers

Corp assistance - bank accounts real- the good ones - money is not an issue.

Turner little sure will provide all this but in truth all they do is spam their introducer banking list in good luck in order to fullfill their terms and conditions. I like to avoid that and have someone with a bit more of a personal touch

Vistra, Appleby, Asiaciti, Trident, Kaizen, Nova, Conpak, Rikvin, 3E Accounting, AsiaBS, to mention some. I think most if not all of them cover both HK and SG.

Bank account is the hardest part, and will require a big deposit and/or substantial regional business connections.
TMF Group, Fiducia LLP

Reactions: Simon4466
Maybe I am just stupid, but why would anyone want a company without a bank account? What am I missing?
That's what I ask myself every time I see someone form a company in HK and SG, and then act surprised when they can't get a bank account there. Yet people keep doing it, thinking it's late 1990s/early 2000s and bank accounts grow on trees.

Reactions: ShillGates
Unfortunately, Statrys is no longer able to offer IBAN accounts.

- xxx at Statrys Team

???? is this true? (for HK company)
Wow. This is a new information to me; and definitely not pleasant. It might be connected with the downfall of Payrnet – see here Payrnet, has just had its Electronic Money licence revoked, post #4 and further; but who knows...
Do I understand correctly that they are only able to offer some accounts operable inside HK payment system (I mean systems under HKICL) only – or they are not able to offer banking at all? If the latter, it would be an evidence of something even more serious...
Is someone more knowledgeable around here? (I do not have an account with Statrys now but I rated them quite high.)

I always thought it was quite easy to open an account with Currenxie for HK companies?
Yes, I agree. And it was (and perhaps is) not so difficult in general (if you have everything in order and are not in some shady business).
But I don't have any personal experience with them.
I have and it is overall positive. But you see, I understand that it is much better for anyone to incorporate a company with the banking included in some all-in-one package. And Currenxie does not offer a company incorporation.

Latest Threads