Our valued sponsor

Singapore company/ no bank account/e-commerce

Yafa

Jan 27, 2020
Visit site
I did open a company in Singapore to do e-commerce business but have real difficulty to open a bank account there as i live in another country.
Few application have been unsuccessful. I have a Transferwise business account but once i want to use a payment gateway like stripe PayPal they ask for bank name in the country where my business is incorporate. Do you know a solution for this matter as i cannot run my business without an account? Is there any payment gateway that could be an alternative ?
Some advice would be really helpfull.. thx in advance..

How about Mister Tango and some of the other EMI's that also offer patment processing. A Google search on this forum will quickly reveal names on such EMI's which I don't remember as we speak.

Hi,
My business is an E-commerce, I want to sell household product. I'm living in malaysia but not malaysien citizen, i have visa here and my company was incorporated few month ago..
Thx you

Hi,
My business is an E-commerce, I want to sell household product. I'm living in malaysia but not malaysien citizen, i have visa here and my company was incorporated few month ago..
Thx you
If you are in Malaysia, then it is close to Singapore and you can travel there for a day trip.
try ocbc, dbs, or maybank. They can set up account quickly.
just contact them in advance or use some of the agencies.

If you are in Malaysia, then it is close to Singapore and you can travel there for a day trip.
try ocbc, dbs, or maybank. They can set up account quickly.
just contact them in advance or use some of the agencies.
I did try with HSBC, Maybank, DBS, but was unsuccessful.. Before to go there, they told me by mail they would do bank preliminary review due to bank framework is getting strictes and stringent. After this they said couldn't go further in the application...

Latest Threads