Our valued sponsor

So here it goes BVI and PayPal

elysion

Offshore Agent
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to accomplish a simple task, but as always the most easy task is mostly a hard one.

I have a legit online business with customers worldwide and wanted to create an IBC in BVI and of course link a local BVI bank merchant account to my IBC. The BVI account would need to be linked with a paypal BVI account. Anyone know if its possible? I heard they don't offer local bank accounts only US bank or credit card withdraw.

Appreciated, thank you

Welcome aboard elysion, I hope you enjoy your stay:welcome:

Anyone know if its possible? I heard they don't offer local bank accounts only US bank or credit card withdraw.
You mean PayPal? you may need to appoint a nominee director and shareholder for the BVI company and make sure you can (or they submit it directly) get the nominees passport and a utility bill + bank statement to submit to PayPal for verification purpose. Next issue is that you will need a BVI IP from some VPN provider.

Some have solved the issue by using the company Payoneer, there is a thread here /forum/f5/offshore-company-bank-account-paypal-sorry-again-18140/ about the method, but I'm not sure if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: wtmgin and elysion
Thanks Admin, looks like a great resource here and I sure will have a blast.

I will have to check that with the agency over there if this is possible but it sounds interesting. thanks mate

Cheers

If you are looking for a lawyer to do so it will be very costly if any at all will do that. A nominee director can as well be an accounted or professional and they will most often be cheaper to ask for this service.

Contact our company if you like and we can look into what options there are :)

Latest Threads