Our valued sponsor

Solana joke?

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site

yet another incident...

can anybody explain to me why SOL has still any value and why would people buy something undeniably centralized and fragile?
I simply don't understand

yet another incident...

can anybody explain to me why SOL has still any value and why would people buy something undeniably centralized and fragile?
insider vc games coin aka scam.
One part is greed of the buyers and the other part is misrepresentation on the securities side.

Reactions: jafo
When I first started hearing about this coin on the forum a few years ago and that it was better than USDT, etc., I thought ok let's try it, but something has kept me from using it since then, I've stuck to USDT and BTC and never touched it, which now turns out to have been the right choice.

It's a joke of a chain, must have been down 10 or more times. I saw an interview with one of the founders saying it doesn't matter lol. Fair play if you made whatever X on it, but it's one to avoid.

It's interesting that the tech has no real impact on price, though. What if it was intentional that they take it down, then the centralised ownership sends the price skyrocketing when it's back up, knowing full well retail traders have short positions seen as though logically that's where it should go...

Reactions: float and jafo
It's a joke of a chain, must have been down 10 or more times. I saw an interview with one of the founders saying it doesn't matter lol. Fair play if you made whatever X on it, but it's one to avoid.

It's interesting that the tech has no real impact on price, though. What if it was intentional that they take it down, then the centralised ownership sends the price skyrocketing when it's back up, knowing full well retail traders have short positions seen as though logically that's where it should go...
very well possible.
Yeah having good or better tech than the competition not being a guarantee at all has been the withnessed in the past with vhs bluray or windows etc. .

yet another incident...

I was invested in it previously, bought some at 80, then at 40, then at 20 (FTX crash time).
After that I looked more into it, and realized that their blockchain isn't stable, and had multiple halts.
I got rid off all, and then it started to rise again. Now it's back to 100, and their blockchain is still crap.
Manipulation. And it's somehow connected to FTX or some of their holding companies,

Reactions: alain and polonieth