Our valued sponsor

Solution for my crypto business - willing to hire if I like the solution

Have a look at poland.Get an exchanger license and you can exchange up to 60k PLN per day and customer without KYC.
Some companies are doing it already with Kraken.
Interesting suggestion. Do you know what are the requirements to get an exchanger license? I've looked at bitcoin ATMs in Poland and they really allow you to exchange up to 60k PLN.

Are you also able to get a local bank account in Poland for such business activity? I can't really see any crypto friendly EMI open account for you if you wouldn't obtain KYC of your customers.

Have a look at poland.Get an exchanger license and you can exchange up to 60k PLN per day and customer without KYC.
Some companies are doing it already with Kraken.
any hint to where to get the license? I mean, is there a law firm or consultancy firm that can help with obtaining a license in Poland for this business area?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently operating European company which trades cryptocurrencies on various P2P markets like Localbitcoins and so on. My business mainly consists of buying bitcoins from people who like to stay anonymous and are looking for painless and fast transaction. I pay them mainly using SEPA and SWIFT wires.
Due to new regulations in my country which require me to verify everyone with ID and selfie I'll most likely lose all of my customers so I'm looking for some possible solutions.

I'm looking for a solution for this problem and my requirements are:

Country without regulations for cryptocurrencies preferably in Europe - there can be some regulations but I'm looking for country that doesn't require me to verify customer's identity. I know that sooner or later it'll be regulated in every European country but short term solution is also fine.
I need a good bank account (not EMI) which would allow me to do around 100 transactions monthly - bank is the most important thing for me. I need fast and reliable bank account.
I'm not looking to go offshore, I don't mind paying tax. My main priority is to be able to continue in my business.
I'd prefer country with simple accounting as I'd like to do it myself. I'm not looking to move out from my country and I wouldn't even be able to visit the country because of coronavirus. I'd be operating the company from my current country (in Europe) and everything would need to be done without me traveling.

I'll be thankful for every idea and if I like it I might end up using your service.
I am thinking in a solution for you but not in Europe, instead Puerto Rico is ideal for this kind of business.

any hint to where to get the license? I mean, is there a law firm or consultancy firm that can help with obtaining a license in Poland for this business area?

Latest Threads