Our valued sponsor

Some know how to easily get EBK [ebakus] exchanged to USDT or USDC ?

tacokai

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I have been stupid enough to get EBK cryptocurrency in Metamask wallet, but I can't get it exchanged to USDT or USDC to transfer it further.

Isn't there an exchange service similar to

That can do it easily ?

It’s a dead poo¤%&&coin, sorry
okay, cool.. but still isn't there a way to get the coin exchanged to something else?

I got scammed by a company that exchanged my $ into this shitcoin now I want it out... it is in my metamask wallet.

okay, cool.. but still isn't there a way to get the coin exchanged to something else?

I got scammed by a company that exchanged my $ into this shitcoin now I want it out... it is in my metamask wallet.
very unknown shitcoin on top of being just a shitcoin. At least state a source to this unknown ticker.

is it this one?

It being in your metamask can still mean 100% if liquitidy is 0.

In Metamask it shows EBK/USDT but I can't find that!!

I was scammed by some guys who told me to pay in 250$ so they exchange it to EBK and moved it to my Metamask wallet which they helped to create. Now I stopped the process with them because there are TONS of scam reports about them and I want to try to get that money back.

In Metamask it shows EBK/USDT but I can't find that!!

I was scammed by some guys who told me to pay in 250$ so they exchange it to EBK and moved it to my Metamask wallet which they helped to create. Now I stopped the process with them because there are TONS of scam reports about them and I want to try to get that money back.
oh sounds very scammy. Maybe they have your metamask seed as well and observe your wallet.
Best to uninstall chrome, delete metamask, delete all wallets connected and then set up all new yourself.

Consider that lost and mark it as a lecture.

You gota share the contract address of that token here to have a chance of figuring out what that token is. Ive never heard of it.

Okay I will write off the amount, it's not like it hurts me, it's just the fact that they scammed me :(