Our valued sponsor

Some one knows Myuser.com

norival1992

Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I got some invitation to use myuser.com. I checked and they are using Stripe as acquirers.
Some one is using their service yet? Please give me some advices.

I checked on Google there is a lot of recent reviews. Looks like it is not trust.

And on webarchive, the history shows they worked from Sep, but there is a lot of reviews from Jun.... Very strange.

If it is a new service then you never know how they are using Stripe as a payment gateway for their services. I would be careful using them at this time and wait for some time before even considering using them.

News:

Today, i have made a call to them to verify KYC and they redirect me through an API and connect to Stripe to create my new account and i input my bank directly on Stripe.
I think Myuser looks like an Reseller of Stripe, and i asked them. They said no, we support which business likes you which one Stripe does not support.

P/s : I got this referral from GoatPayments, i got Goatpayments from Paykings.

It sounds like they have turned lying to Stripe into a service. There is no sensible way by which they can actually guarantee funds won't be frozen, nor is there anything you can do in case MyUser decides to take your money and run at some point in the future.

This model probably works fine for tiny merchants but if you ever start doing serious volume, it will very likely be detected.

Stripe does not have resellers or other means for third-parties to offer their services to high-risk businesses or businesses which Stripe would not directly accept.

Reactions: EliasIT
It sounds like they have turned lying to Stripe into a service. There is no sensible way by which they can actually guarantee funds won't be frozen, nor is there anything you can do in case MyUser decides to take your money and run at some point in the future.

This model probably works fine for tiny merchants but if you ever start doing serious volume, it will very likely be detected.

Stripe does not have resellers or other means for third-parties to offer their services to high-risk businesses or businesses which Stripe would not directly accept.

I dont know, but after pressing button then connect to Stripe, some informations were filled by API.
Except my company information, i have to fill. And my account is under Thedevelopercenter.

The true, i am not scaring Stripe frozen my balance. I only scare Stripe will refund all my payment likes i meet the old problem with Paycec, the reseller of Stripe as i know.

What's the problem with using Stripe directly?
There are no Stripe resellers, you just use their API. These are like services for creating invoices that use Stripe.

PS I am very jealous of people who have a successful business in stripe.

Thank you, I am creating their plugin to check how it works and update news here.

There is wordpress plugin here. It was updated last month.

My story, I have 2 stripe accounts, 1 was dead, and 1 is still working but works in 5% power. My industry is high risk with copyright.

I have made a test using Myuser API.
1634463861218.png

And here is my Stripe account
1634463927293.png

I think they are connecting directly to my Stripe account through API (i did not copy and paste to our stripe account to myuser account).
Everything is auto when i create account. So money will come to my stripe account, without any problems.

Reactions: AMD
Thank you very much for your test and reporting, it can help a lot of people around here to avoid this service. What you did is totally normal in a testing phase and for integration purpose.

They were properly reading this thread and decided to close your account in the hope no one will ever recognize it.

Thank you very much for your test and reporting, it can help a lot of people around here to avoid this service. What you did is totally normal in a testing phase and for integration purpose.

They were properly reading this thread and decided to close your account in the hope no one will ever recognize it.
You are welcome, until i dont know what they are doing, and the account was created under their API is still working.
And i dont have any ideas to use it....

Reactions: clemens

Latest Threads