Our valued sponsor

Someone knows advcash.com any reviews please?

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
I have just found Advanced Cash which seems to cover everything that I'm looking for to receive bitcoins, wire transfers, OKPay, skrill and much more. They also offer a MasterCard without verification of the address to where they send the card.

What other verification that is required I can't read, but I believe it may be similar to all the other services like worldcore, xapo, skrill and paypal.

Does someone know this company and if they are reliable?

They are licensed in Belize! Seems they are from Russia at least their website has been translated to Russian!

Must be some of the lucky business people that got this financial service license in Belize for the 15k USD at the time where it was possible.
The license is valid it seems http://www.advcash.com/files/documents/adv_license_moneytransmission.png also I can't find any bad reviews aboutthem everything seems to look legit and they have lots and lots of happy customers.

The company is only 2 years old so I would recommend no one to load their account with more money than what they can efford to lose.

I will give them a shot and keep my fingers crosset that this service works long term ;)

Just registered an account with them, will check how it works :)

Reactions: edge11
Thanks for making me aware of this wonderful platform and for the reviews I'm already signing up to become a customer of theirs. Will need to see how this works.

Do you think it is a good alternative to regular banking @realcat ?

I believe since the website has been translated into Russian it's a stop for many Russians looking for banking alternatives so it may be a stable and solid corporation behind it. But who knows nai¤%

from the faq at FAQ / Advanced Cash

I want to get a bank transfer from my friend, a family member or other private sender, is this possible?
Due to security-related limitations, we do not accept bank transfers sent to you by other people. You can only send a personal transfer to fund your Advanced Cash wallet from a bank account in your name. Please make sure both of these names match before sending any transfers

also you need to write the wallet ID in the transfer notes ...

Reactions: JohnLocke
Damn the same s**t with all of these services! Why can't they just make a system where it is possible to receive wire transfers from anyone!?! They accept payments by various cards, bitcoins and other e-currencies but Wire Transfers they limit :(

Wonder if they have a corporate account that could work for this purpsose, will send them a ticket..

After digging a little into it I found this:
Can I fund my wallet with a wire transfer from a site/company where I have money and/or that I work with?
You can, if that business can send a bank transfer to a bank account that you don’t own. Some businesses can only send transfers to an account in your name, so you will need to check that. You will easily find the 3rd party bank transfer details inside your Advanced Cash account in Deposit Funds > SWIFT > 3rd party. Please note that these transfers are processed based on transfer note that contains your wallet ID. If you cannot add a note to the transfer, you will need to contact us giving us the exact sender name and the amount. We will then try to find and process the transfer manually.

Reply from their support: So it is possible to receive payments from 3rd party, just not from private people only from companies.. this is great news and will work fin for me :)
Thank you for contacting Advanced Сash support team.
Yes, you can receive wire transfers from third parties. Please note that it should be legal entity. Wire transfers from other people's personal accounts are not allowed.

If you have any queries, please contact us back.

Sincerely,
Alexander
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

It could work for me too...
Though is a bit unprofessional to tell them to write the walled ID number in the transfer note....
Pretty sure many will forget to write that and it will start the usual mess of temporarily missing/lost wire transfers dead:-!

Reactions: negon
Bank Funding Rules Update
Please note that we introduced some updates to the rules that describe how funding your Advanced Cash account with bank transfers works. Now they say the total amount of your personal bank transfers per day cannot exceed USD/EUR/GBP 9,999. Previously, this was the limit per single personal transfer. Now it’s the total daily limit no matter how many transfers you send. There is no such limit for 3rd party transfers from businesses, affiliate programs, payment services etc.

Other bank funding rules remain in effect. You still cannot receive any bank payments from other people. We also remind you that transfers from businesses, affiliate programs, payment services and other 3rd parties can only be sent to bank details for 3rd party transfers. Don’t use personal transfer details for this.

Please make sure you have fully read and understood all the bank funding rules before making any actual transfers. You are welcome to contact us via the ticket system if anything is not clear.

Explains it pretty well how it works :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
It doesn't matter if you have to put the wallet number into the bank transfer if you setup the account as @auric describe in the Mentor Group forum! Also you can receive funds from 3rd party corporate bank accounts without problems. Family members or other may either pay you by PayPal (use an stealth PayPal account) or BitCoins directly to your advcash account!

Yes that is possible. You will need to verify the account in order to take out larger amounts and to receive a debit card. However, you can see many different ways of doing that in the Mentor Group if you upgrade your account. Information that won't be posted on the public forums.

Reactions: brutalzorn

Latest Threads