Our valued sponsor

Someone tried Smart Card Payments?

Replied to all form submissions with details and demo. Just in case check your spam folder.

What we offer is a done for you plug and play payment spoofing system. We've been using this system privately now for over a year with great success and we have now decided to go public.

To request a demo, fill out the form on our site.

Hi Lucy,

So you started setting us up but its not finished and now
You can fill out the form on the site or simply PM me your email and I will forward it to you.

Replied to all form submissions with details and demo. Just in case check your spam folder.

What we offer is a done for you plug and play payment spoofing system. We've been using this system privately now for over a year with great success and we have now decided to go public.

To request a demo, fill out the form on our site.

So Lucy, what happened?

All started OK and now no communication.

Hardcore

I see their banner here on the forum which I clicked and lead me to Smart Card Payments – High Risk Credit Card Processing wonder if someone know if this is a trustworthy payment processor?

Maybe the owners can reply with what business they accept for instant if they accept high risk biz?

100% a swindle. I paid them to set me up. They took my money, kept communicating for a few days and now nothing.

No response from LucyOffshore on this forum and no response from their email [email protected]

LucyOffshore is a con artist.

Smart Card Payments is just a front to extort money.

Another member on this forum was also taken for a ride along with me.

Unfortunately Tankboy is right. Haven't got a reply since 6th august. I paid a lot of money. I hope the admin can take care of this at least, and update the thread accordingly. And remove the ad if it's still running?
Also, Will the @Admin do something about this?
What do you guys expect me to do? They only advertised 1 month or so and stopped a long time ago. I have banned him now, but more I can't do sorry.

So, i can confirm @LucyOffshore2 reached back to us and is now setting us up again , will update once we're done with the setup.
That guy is a joke, I would not trust my money to them!

Let's update this thread with user input from real experience of their system.

Latest Threads