Our valued sponsor

Someone tried Smart Card Payments?

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I see their banner here on the forum which I clicked and lead me to Smart Card Payments – High Risk Credit Card Processing wonder if someone know if this is a trustworthy payment processor?

Maybe the owners can reply with what business they accept for instant if they accept high risk biz?

It says on their website what they accept. Would be good to hear from owners however.

"
WE ACCEPT: PHARMA, REPLICAS, GAMBLING, SMM AND OTHERS
"

Reactions: bastard
You got balls guys. I don't know them so i have no feedback but even sending a message to this kind of company? people? guy maybe?
No contact details
No privacy policy
No name of company or adress or registered number on their website.
I will not speak about the design and what the cart has to do here since there is nothing to buy.
Not look serious at me.
It's look like a guy from here that put all the niches that almost no well known processor take

You got balls guys. I don't know them so i have no feedback but even sending a message to this kind of company? people? guy maybe?
No contact details
No privacy policy
No name of company or adress or registered number on their website.
I will not speak about the design and what the cart has to do here since there is nothing to buy.
Not look serious at me.
It's look like a guy from here that put all the niches that almost no well known processor take
fully agree on that

Reactions: bastard
I sent them a message today.
It would be nice to hear feedback about them here.
Replied to all form submissions with details and demo. Just in case check your spam folder.

What we offer is a done for you plug and play payment spoofing system. We've been using this system privately now for over a year with great success and we have now decided to go public.

To request a demo, fill out the form on our site.

Replied to all form submissions with details and demo. Just in case check your spam folder.

What we offer is a done for you plug and play payment spoofing system. We've been using this system privately now for over a year with great success and we have now decided to go public.

To request a demo, fill out the form on our site.
Interested, please PM me with demo too.