Our valued sponsor

Source of funds for 50btc needed

I am doing a deal thru different provider, this one is no good
Ok, I saw your thread and I have a solution for you, a bullet proof one in fact, I PM'ed you, so check your messages.

Having said that, I saw a recent trend of people that require this type of services, and I contacted a couple of people in this forum in the past, and worked with some, so far so good.

If anyone interested in this service, feel free to contact/PM me, However, please keep in mind that I do this on a case by case basis. Since this is not my main type of business, so I can't accept all people and I can only work with few people at a time. Think of this as an MVP to see how the service is going, just to not cause any sort of misunderstanding.

If I find this service viable and make sense cost wise, I will create a paid advertising thread in the forum and announce the launch of my service, but this time at a bigger scale. So, let's see how it goes.

Reactions: troubled soul
use a polish notar he will offer such service against a fee.
it amazes me that people think that every country in the world has to work the same way like their domestic one.
polands government is the biggest s**t ever same with their court system however the people in poland are other than germans anti government.They don't trust government at all and are teached by their past to get wealthy you need to be smart in avoiding governmental structures.
There is always fun made of polish citizens that they are way more able to spend money on goods than they officaly earn.

Also an escrow service is not laundering.
Notar has your name and adress and if the tax department wish they can ask you about source of income since every RE purchase will be reported there anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads