Our valued sponsor

Source of Funds

Well, you can do this
1. Open account on currency.com, make exchange to EURO ( you can also use free2ex.com platform)
2. Send directly to your bank ( if you arein Germany, use Fidor Bank )
or
3. Go Belarus ( it's save now ) and flights are cheap, No visa required.
4. Open local account in EURO and send the transaction from currency.com to your account.
Opening account is simple, just your passport.
*In Belarus all crypto is legal and there is no local fees on it. Read Decree N8 from 2017 year.
5. After that you will have docs for your money from the platform and the bank.
6. Send money to your EU account or where you want.

If anyone will ask your for the source, you will have a platform docs and bank docs.
you are missing the point. wire from bank in belarus is not proof of source of income.... they want to know how did you get crypto... was it from drugs sale ? these schemes do not solve the problem..... just like ultimate beneficial owner same applies to source of income

Reactions: equityone
you are missing the point. wire from bank in belarus is not proof of source of income.... they want to know how did you get crypto... was it from drugs sale ? these schemes do not solve the problem..... just like ultimate beneficial owner same applies to source of income
Buying crypto p2p in Belarus is legal.
If you say you bought it 8 years ago by cash, it's normal.
In this case only the platforms can ask you about the source. If you have a bills from cryptomat's it's good. Better not to use a hot wallet.

Given the state of the world and things moving forward, you might deadly need them without other people knowing, so having them without kyc could be a very very valuable thing.

Why do you need this 6+ digits in cash? If you want to buy something nice, cannot you find a seller who takes your btc and bypass this s**t kyc alltogehter?

Yes thats not an issue - Id like to shift into Real Estate business which optimally works in partnership with banks giving loans...
Then make your point #1 of this venture with your first condo / house. And move on forward thereafter with banks.
If you are in communist Germany, you are out of luck mostly on your own as a native German and maybe you should seek advice from one of the people who know how to play the game there.

Then make your point #1 of this venture with your first condo / house. And move on forward thereafter with banks.
If you are in communist Germany, you are out of luck mostly on your own as a native German and maybe you should seek advice from one of the people who know how to play the game there.
Yeah its getting really bad here and Im starting to question my intentions. Mainly because they would have the power to confiscate real estate and potentially will.

Didnt really understand this: Then make your point #1 of this venture with your first condo / house.

Yeah its getting really bad here and Im starting to question my intentions. Mainly because they would have the power to confiscate real estate and potentially will.

Didnt really understand this: Then make your point #1 of this venture with your first condo / house.
Buy your first condo with crypto p2p if possible. And then take it from there.
But again, it is beyond my understanding why anyone reading this forum here would invest in communist germany without having good political ties. (if you have them, go ahead ;)

Wouldnt it be an option to just "create" a purchasing contract with a date of 2 years ago or so? Id really like to be on the safe side cause the need for cash still exists. What if a random EMI asks for proof after cashing out a lower amount? This situation sucks...

Wouldnt it be an option to just "create" a purchasing contract with a date of 2 years ago or so? Id really like to be on the safe side cause the need for cash still exists. What if a random EMI asks for proof after cashing out a lower amount? This situation sucks...
Sucks because you’re going all the way wrong about it.

You and either anyone can just beat the system that’s there to beat you in the first place, in order to bend the rules you need to have connections, how do you get yourself to find those connections is another question.

you can’t outsmart and outplay anyone on your own, unless willing to take the risk and expose yourself to more issues then the one you’re trying to overcome in the first place.

It’s so easy yet so complicated, but complications can be eliminated once you accept the fact that you have to pay someone to do everything for you.

the rest is just know-how, hearsay’s, theories and scenarios on paper, not on the real world.

Buying crypto p2p in Belarus is legal.
If you say you bought it 8 years ago by cash, it's normal.
In this case only the platforms can ask you about the source. If you have a bills from cryptomat's it's good. Better not to use a hot wallet.
nobody gives a clock whether it is legal or illegal in Belarus
once you transfer money lets say to USA or EU, recipient bank will ask where did you get this money
source of income
you say I got it from belarus
they ask where did you get money from belarus
you say i sold crypto in belarus, it is legal you know
bank asks where did you get the crypto?
you say well you know it was long time ago well kinda 2010 2012 you know when it was cheap
bank says awwww, such a cute story, let me wipe the tears off, now give me DOCUMENTS, invoices, slipts, transactions, etc, proof of that, where and how did you get FIAT to get crypto
you say well you know it was long time ago i dont remember, you know blah blah, i was freelancing, doing this and that
bank says, awww so nice, your account is blocked, we report you to AML KYC police and tax evasion because you sold drugs or guns or pimping prostitutes
and it is your duty to prove them wrong
have a nice day, bye bye, hello jail soap

you just don't get it
what they need is a believable story with fake or cooked documents

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT
just LIKE ULTIMATE BENEFICIAL OWNER
DO you understand or not?

you are telling theories and wet dreams, i bet you never had to deal with this bs first hand
i am amazed by all this, 99% of this forum got no clue :(

Last edited:
once you transfer money lets say to USA or EU, recipient bank will ask where did you get this money
source of income
you say well you know it was long time ago well kinda 2010 2012 you know when it was cheap
bank says awwww, such a cute story, let me wipe the tears off, now give me DOCUMENTS proof of that, where and how did you get FIAT
you say well you know it was long time ago i dont remember, you know blah blah
bank says, awww so nice, your account is blocked, we report you to AML KYC police
have a nice day

you are telling theories and wet dreams, i bet you never had to deal with this bs first hand
Couldn’t agree more , clueless lol

source of income
bank says awwww, such a cute story, let me wipe the tears off, now give me DOCUMENTS, invoices, slipts, transactions, etc, proof of that, where and how did you get FIAT to get crypto
you say well you know it was long time ago i dont remember, you know blah blah, i was freelancing, doing this and that
bank says, awww so nice, your account is blocked, we report you to AML KYC police and tax evasion because you sold drugs or guns or pimping prostitutes
and it is your duty to prove them wrong
have a nice day, bye bye, hello jail soap

you just don't get it
what they need is a believable story with fake or cooked documents

i am amazed by all this, 99% of this forum got no clue :(
I don't have a goal to give you the details.
It's just experience. Use your own brain.

Latest Threads