Our valued sponsor

source of income?

Hello dor, sadly banks doesn't like cryptocurrencies even though some of them are very traceable.
If you´re into trading you should look at decentralized exchanges and stable coins, I like to use Kyberswap it works and use no KYC.

Hope it helps you:)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Exactly.

Just be honest and find the right bank who is willing to listen. ;)

Of course we are all here always telling our banks and our governments and all agents the truth, I though that was implied haha ;) This is why we are on this forum so that we can learn how to just tell the bank the truth in the best way.

I think the question implies: what kind of documents does an average bank want to see when they say "source of funds"? Simply an invoice for some service? Are they ever checking these? How, do they call people on the invoice, do they check company numbers?
Or do they want other documents besides an invoice too, like some proofs or pictures of the finished job/service?
In a generic case, what kind of documents will make the bank sleep well for a 500'000$ transfer for example?

• Haha
Reactions: malkovich67
Of course we are all here always telling our banks and our governments and all agents the truth, I though that was implied haha ;) This is why we are on this forum so that we can learn how to just tell the bank the truth in the best way.

I think the question implies: what kind of documents does an average bank want to see when they say "source of funds"? Simply an invoice for some service? Are they ever checking these? How, do they call people on the invoice, do they check company numbers?
Or do they want other documents besides an invoice too, like some proofs or pictures of the finished job/service?
In a generic case, what kind of documents will make the bank sleep well for a 500'000$ transfer for example?

Yes, all kinds of payslips, contracts with suppliers or contractors, invoices, etc. Financial statements would be best.

Keep in mind that the focus here is where the money is coming from, not where you spend it. There has to be no doubt that the company has real economic substance.

By answering them honestly.

Don't lie to your bank. Aside from a sliver of temporary relief, nothing good can come from it.

I agree but not all are able to do that, sadly. Some people will not get even a bank account if they are honest.

I agree but not all are able to do that, sadly. Some people will not get even a bank account if they are honest.
Assuming we're not talking about criminals (whose presence in the financial system is part of why things are so difficult nowadays), I understand this point and there are certainly cases where you can present yourself or your business slightly differently so increase your chances of success with a bank. For example, many adult businesses present themselves as marketing or consulting companies. This works best if the company opening the bank account in reality is just providing marketing or consulting services to a related company which provides the adult services.

This is still risky, and that's primarily why I'm against lying to banks. You put yourself and your money at risk in case the bank ever discovers you haven't been truthful.