Our valued sponsor

Spondula Offshore Bank - let's discuss anyone using them?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I see a member around here with a signature link Spondula Offshore Bank - the service claim to be registered as Financial Service company or what?

See below:
spondula.png

Spondula Limited is a company registered in Dominica. Spondula Ltd is part of the iBank Group and regulated as an international bank by the Financial Services Unit of the Commonwealth of Dominica (FSU).

Beside that I would like to know if someone has used this service and what are your thoughts about it?

There are no contact details at all and I can't find any license number or anything about this service.

I'd avoid like it were plague.

They claim to be a part of iBank, which is a licensed offshore bank in Dominica. I want nothing to do with Dominican banks, even less dodgy offshoots. And even less an offshoot whose connection to the parent is entirely unverifiable. There is no mention by iBank that they offer/run/operate Spondula.

The domain name and Facebook page were created less than a week ago.

Everything about it looks terrible. No self-respecting bank would launch something this ugly today. Bright red on bright blue? Who's their designer? Does MS Paint have a random function I wasn't aware of?

High risk of being a scam just to harvest identities.

Is this a fully licensed operation? If so, where is the license number? I'm asking because Im always looking for new opportunities but they need to be real.
Hi, iBank is a fully licensed bank by the FSU in Dominica (Offshore Banks - Financial Services Unit). Spondula is the trading name of the app that we are developing. Before the launch and when actual advertising starts it'll all become crystal clear to those interested.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Just curious to know why would you open an account in Dominica if they are going to join CRS

Just curious to know why would you open an account in Dominica if they are going to join CRS

Have you seen the list of non participating countries?

I will hold judgement on this one. Perhaps you should mention on the client clearly "Coming Soon".

Reactions: Spondula
I see a member around here with a signature link Spondula Offshore Bank - the service claim to be registered as Financial Service company or what?

See below:
View attachment 896

Beside that I would like to know if someone has used this service and what are your thoughts about it?

There are no contact details at all and I can't find any license number or anything about this service.

Be extremely cautious with this corporation, they also incorporated in the UK LTD in sept of this year no banking license exists.

Reactions: boomy
Hello Guys, my first post as Director of Spondula
Just to update you all over a year on, we listened to what you said above and took it on board.
Spondula will not operate under a Dominican license
We will operate under a UK EMI also a EU EMI and a Singapore major payments licence
We will be launching May or June this year, we look forward to hearing from you then.

Reactions: troubled soul
Hello Guys, my first post as Director of Spondula
Just to update you all over a year on, we listened to what you said above and took it on board.
Spondula will not operate under a Dominican license
We will operate under a UK EMI also a EU EMI and a Singapore major payments licence
We will be launching May or June this year, we look forward to hearing from you then.
That's great news!
Can you please let us know who are the beneficial owners behind Spondula and how do you intend to succeed in this competitive market? Perhaps you can elaborate on the business model a bit.

That's great news!
Can you please let us know who are the beneficial owners behind Spondula and how do you intend to succeed in this competitive market? Perhaps you can elaborate on the business model a bit.
Hi Don,
The owner is British.
Have a look at our site.
We will be more payments and international payment than just pure banking , with very competitive Fx rates. And transfer rates.
We will accept both personal and business accounts.

It looks more like a website for data mining than a financial institution, to be honest.

Lets wait and see. June is not far off but website seems a bit lacking.

Reactions: Spon

Latest Threads