Our valued sponsor

st kitts new passport where to open account

Seems very real to me. Could someone please share their experience after getting second passport? Was it useful (not regarding visa-free travel but regarding bank accounts/overall business matters)?
Bankers are monkeys but they know about CIPs. I am not aware of many natives of St. Kitts with light skin color and Beijing indicated as place of birth smi(&%
Anyway, what counts is your fiscal residence, not your citizenship. With a CIP passport you are only adding an unnecessary red flag to your profile.

Bankers are monkeys but they know about CIPs. I am not aware of many natives of St. Kitts with light skin color and Beijing indicated as place of birth smi(&%
Anyway, what counts is your fiscal residence, not your citizenship. With a CIP passport you are only adding an unnecessary red flag to your profile.
Yep, in most cases it is dead obvious that the passport is a CIP one. Not sure if bankers would be really interested in pursuing "the birth place passport" thing. If they can satisfy their compliance requirements with a St. Kitts one, it may be enough for them. Or may be not sometimes :) First-hand experience anyone?

i just got myu new passport fro st kitts and nevis , where can i open a bank accoont easly?
Whatever you do, don't use a Nevis or St. Kitts Bank. I have been trying to close my account and mover the money. They only allow a few thousand to move per month. The Bank regulators are useless to complain to, they will do nothing. I even had my attorney contact the Premier twice. That got me no where. If you ever want to have access to your funds again, don't bank there. I even had a conversation with a Holly Actor who put 5 million there. Same problem for him, no access to your own money.

• Wow
Reactions: myhand and jafo
Banking in the Caribbean is meanwhile such a pain that even Dutch and British Oversea Territory Passport Holder setting up with us.

Someone would have assumed that at least the local Banks for the born locals like Republic Bank are more transactional however that's not the case and they struggle almost the same way like foreigners.

ok ok , every one seems to point out skn passport is so bad, i not think so , i ask if there is any good bank who will open me a bank account , any name is wellcome , i not want to ear comments thanks i have done my choice and i ma very happy
the worst case i will open in some african bank, at least they no fxxxx my brain where money is coming from

ok ok , every one seems to point out skn passport is so bad, i not think so , i ask if there is any good bank who will open me a bank account , any name is wellcome , i not want to ear comments thanks i have done my choice and i ma very happy
the worst case i will open in some african bank, at least they no fxxxx my brain where money is coming from
youre better off with bitcoin than "some african bank".

Latest Threads