Our valued sponsor

St. Vincent Financial Service Authority - Registrar of Companies

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you consider to incorporate your company in St. Vincent and you don't know where to start, then please read the following which will provide you with some quick information useful to know when establishing a business online or offline in St. Vincent.

A St. Vincent company can be established with 1 shareholdser and 1 director which can be the same person and even a corporation for instant from the Seychelles, Belize or anywhere else.

The company don't have to pay any corporate tax nor to file any annual tax returns. It's pretty fast and cheap to get the company formed and you can find a lot more information including reliable formation service agencies at their public website, the Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent.

Reactions: JohnLocke
They are most known for their banking, didn't read much about people establishing their company there.

If you consider to incorporate your company in St. Vincent and you don't know where to start, then please read the following which will provide you with some quick information useful to know when establishing a business online or offline in St. Vincent.
Never considered ST. Vincent as an option for my next offshore limited company, will do some research, you never know :)

Please post some Agents in St. Vincent that you think you can trust' date=' we need to discuss them and find the NO Goes and Clear to Go :D [/quote']
Beside that, I want to know as well. Please also if some have information about how difficult it is to obtain a Financial service license there, post here.

Today I know better, Belize financial services license is the best, cheapest and fastest to get and it is valid worldwide. No need to look into anything further if you don't want to pay an arm and leg to be licensed :)