Our valued sponsor

States of Alderney for Offshore company formation any information available?

SeniorPartner

Offshore Agent
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been on the look for someone to help to incorporate in the Alderney but so far no have been able to help me:confused:

Can anyone please help to locate a professional who is able to help to incorporate the company mayb also help to open a bank account?

Wikipedia or Google

The States of Alderney includes ten members, half of whom have to stand for election every two years so that the entire parliament is changed over a period of four years. There is also a president who must stand for election every four years, although there is no constitutional limit on the number of terms they may serve. Routine government is performed by three committees, Policy and Finance, General Services, and Building and Development Control, each of which works under a different mandate and has a separate budget. Extra committees are usually formed in order to deal with specific areas of policy, such as the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Management Committee. In addition, two members of the States are nominated as representatives to the Guernsey
Although the island is in many respects self-governing and has traditionally had a great deal of informal independence, it is currently part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey. Certain services such as policing are provided by Guernsey. Defence and Foreign Policy are dealt with by the United Kingdom, through the Privy Council. According to custom, the British Crown does not involve itself in Alderney politics, although theoretically it has the ability to.
And I found this which is the reason for why I ask!

Offshore companies have the combined benefits of tax exemption, anonymity, privacy protection and limited liability.
It is little wonder that so many business people are choosing to incorporate their companies offshore.

One of the least understood aspects in forming an offshore business is how to optimally structure such an instrument.

Although most suitable structures can be quite simple, this is not always apparent and only an experienced advisor may architect the best solution.

In principle, the key elements are founding a legally registered corporation, assigning a nominee director, set up a virtual office and establish a corporate bank account

with secure online banking and credit cards.

Below you will find a summary of the most important details as well as all available services and applicable fees.

What separates us from our competition is that our services won't end with the formation of your company.

The main advantages of offshore companies are:

anonymity

nominee services through lawyers

highest level of privacy protection

limited liability without any paid up capital requirement

legal tax exemption

no taxation on any kind of income

no requirements on profession or financial standing

business can be conducted internationally

and much more

The company formation procedure on Alderney typically takes 10-14 days.

The company will be incorporated using your desired name.

Please note that companies incorporated on the Alderney are subject to accounting and auditing.

Most other offshore jurisdictions are exempted from that. This can be an important issue regarding the traceability of funds.
thank you for joining my post.