Our valued sponsor

Status of my Belize corp setup with special documents!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Hi fellows

I got informed today by the registered agent of my Belize company that I got setup with "special documents" it has to be renewed! I send them already the payment a few minutes after and they told me all OK the company has been renewed!

Was it just like this? it means the company is still active and live and fully operational?

my Belize company that I got setup with "special documents" it has to be renewed! I send them already the payment a few minutes after and they told me all OK the company has been renewed!

Was it just like this? it means the company is still active and live and fully operational?

It is difficult to understand what is on his mind, why don’t you ask the agent what he means?

Maybe, you have company with bearer shares?
For now, bearer shares are not allowed in Belize

Why do you talk about bear shares at all? you are confusing people!

You don't get anything on the company unless you ask them for a Certificate of Good standing!

Why do you talk about bear shares at all? you are confusing people!

You don't get anything on the company unless you ask them for a Certificate of Good standing!
I’ve just tried to figure out what is it “Belize with special documents”
It might not be just a renewal, because annual fillings and gov fee for Belize usually charged in the end of every calendar year, not in July

➢ Bearer Shares must be cancelled before July 1st
➢ All companies must adopt the new register format by July 1st

That's why the OP's situation is adoptation of the register or late filling

If you want to be sure that the company is in good standing and renewed you would need to ask your agent for a Certificate of Good Standing. They will charge you for this. Otherwise they will hopefully have simply renewed the company and will not supply you with any evidence of this.

If you want to be sure that the company is in good standing and renewed you would need to ask your agent for a Certificate of Good Standing. They will charge you for this. Otherwise they will hopefully have simply renewed the company and will not supply you with any evidence of this.
it is also possible to ask them for a goverment fee payment proof