Our valued sponsor

Stay away from Rietumu banka

Hi guys, Rietumu has recently robbed thousands of customers charging thousands of euros to them because they decided so. I think it's our responsability to make it known and to avoid such robbery in the future to other people. I've opened the following links where you can feel free to share your impressions about this bank :

you can file a report here if you've been robbed :

Ripoff Report | Rietumu Bank Complaint Review Riga, Other

Reactions: Spinat
in the same style you have blue orange bank (BlueOrange sniedz inovatīvus produktus un individuālu apkalpošanu. ) which is bank stealing people. They tell you first that they accept to open the bank account, then request you to pay 500 euros as a compliance fee, make you wait a couple of weeks, then these scammers tell you that you gonna be charged 5 % on all your incomes, only once you've paid 500 euros.

Blue orange Bank (formerly baltikums bank) are scammers changing the rules and the contract as they want. Beware and stay far away, these kind of greedy scammers can charge you want they want and you won't be able to do anything.

in the same style you have blue orange bank (BlueOrange sniedz inovatīvus produktus un individuālu apkalpošanu. ) which is bank stealing people. They tell you first that they accept to open the bank account, then request you to pay 500 euros as a compliance fee, make you wait a couple of weeks, then these scammers tell you that you gonna be charged 5 % on all your incomes, only once you've paid 500 euros.

Blue orange Bank (formerly baltikums bank) are scammers changing the rules and the contract as they want. Beware and stay far away, these kind of greedy scammers can charge you want they want and you won't be able to do anything.
In what jurisdiction is your company incorporated?

Does someone know why this so called bank is still active and in operation. They are even operating under a second name today?

my advise do not open accounts in EU where russian put their money if not you will suffer because of bad influence of the USA IN European union, examples are Rietumi, Baltikums that even accepted llc from usa aah..., cyprus. And i will add to this lithuania and estonia baltics countrys because they can be touch in future too, you can use them like account for transit but let your money in safe places, i mean places old colony from the UK its the first choice to my mind, and choose branch of big international bank to avoid risk of bankrupcy, HSBC is the best variant, BARCLAYS not bad too. Its just my own advise for avoid to loose your funds.

Does someone know why this so called bank is still active and in operation. They are even operating under a second name today?
Maybe they did not finish their fraud, i know people in Russia that lost a pack of cash in this rietumi, it was popular for russian and ukrainian to do money laundery with them, their main clients was from this 2 country's

Last edited by a moderator: