Our valued sponsor

Stay away of Bankera, they ask incompetent and illegal things their customers

pastet89

Dec 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Stay away from Bankera.

After deciding to be a nice customer and update them for my KYC circumstances, they show how incompetent they are and asked me to do not just something ridiculous, but illegal.

In brief, I mentioned that I now have an offshore company from which I will be getting dividends.

I mentioned this circumstance related to where I earn my money in life and I made it 100% clear that no corporate funds will be transacted through Bankera. In fact, my plan is to withdraw crypto dividend, then convert it to fiat on my personal exchange, then withdraw the fiat to my personal IBAN account. That is leaving aside the fact that even if I was distributing fiat dividend directly from some corporate account, I would still need only personal account on Bankera to receive this dividend as a natural person.

But anyway. They said they cannot update my account status to verified anymore, didn't discuss any details and just said that I need to open a business account.

A business account, which, in this case, may serve two purposes:

A) Zero purpose: to have it open and not to use it as I can't use it, just to pay them monthly fee for it = ripping off their customers for no reasons
B) To use it: which is ILLEGAL as you cannot transact personal funds through a corporate account.

As Bankera is so heavily recommended on this forum, I want to put some light on the transparent side of things to demonstrate how severely incompetent ("incompetent" is the best scenario, the worst is "having bad intentions to rip off their customers") they really are.

If they admit they are wrong, they admit I don't need a business account and re-verify my personal account, again, as being transparent, I will reflect this here as well.

P.S. Someone has mentioned on this forum to stay away from them as their compliance team is deeply incompetent, I think I am getting his point now.

Reactions: jafo
Stay away from Bankera.

After deciding to be a nice customer and update them for my KYC circumstances, they show how incompetent they are and asked me to do not just something ridiculous, but illegal.

In brief, I mentioned that I now have an offshore company from which I will be getting dividends.

I mentioned this circumstance related to where I earn my money in life and I made it 100% clear that no corporate funds will be transacted through Bankera. In fact, my plan is to withdraw crypto dividend, then convert it to fiat on my personal exchange, then withdraw the fiat to my personal IBAN account. That is leaving aside the fact that even if I was distributing fiat dividend directly from some corporate account, I would still need only personal account on Bankera to receive this dividend as a natural person.

But anyway. They said they cannot update my account status to verified anymore, didn't discuss any details and just said that I need to open a business account.

A) Zero purpose: to have it open and not to use it as I can't use it, just to pay them monthly fee for it = ripping off their customers for no reasons
B) To use it: which is ILLEGAL as you cannot transact personal funds through a corporate account.

As Bankera is so heavily recommended on this forum, I want to put some light on the transparent side of things to demonstrate how severely incompetent ("incompetent" is the best scenario, the worst is "having bad intentions to rip off their customers") they really are.

If they admit they are wrong, they admit I don't need a business account and re-verify my personal account, again, as being transparent, I will reflect this here as well.

P.S. Someone has mentioned on this forum to stay away from them as their compliance team is deeply incompetent, I think I am getting his point now.
Receiving USDC/similar into a wallet specific as a personal payment is essentially the same, so why not use as you were?

Stay away from Bankera.

How much money did you have with them?

Latest Threads