Our valued sponsor

Stealing Paradise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15N9K3wXh0Y

djaheim

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site
any of you guys watched the above documentary by aljazeera. Its insane as it reminds me few years a friend of mine was posted to Africa. And during his tenure he came accross a businessman who held several millions that he wanted stashed offshore. Apparently its common for african PEPs wanting to stash their loot abroad. Anyway my friend chickened out he's never seen that much money and neither did he even think this was possible. but watching this documentary it appears that it can be done. But still hypothetically speaking Source of funds will still get the individual somewhere down the line. GBP 50M was the ammount ofcoz its nowhere near what aljazeera unmasked but for a 10% cut it was tempting but sad he had no way of pulling it off.

That's interesting documentary. However this is very very common sadly :(

Actually pallets of cash or gold are flown around quite frequently between the worlds freeports. Nothing sinister about doing that.

I suppose the flying part would be the easiest to do with a private jet. but when the funds arrive in that form, having arrangement for them to be "placed "is the whole different ball game. One prigish nut and the whole thing can go tits up

@Martin Everson i suppose if i come accross such an offer i should seek you Counsel :p

If you get a job as a "bag man" doing this....make sure they don't wack you after delivery. Pablo Escobar was fond of doing this to bag men....lol smi(&%

Latest Threads