Our valued sponsor

Sterling payment Service HK block your money

alek9898

Dec 9, 2022
france
Visit site
Hello,

My company have an account in 1sterling.com Sterling payment service based in HK,
I try to send the transfer 100k, to an Europe account 1 month ago.
Before they validate my transfer Im waiting more than 2 weeks, "due" to the compliance form, and after they requested a lot of document, they finally validate the transfer with the mention "Agreement is in place".
After 5 days the transfer was validate by Sterling, the "support" answer me that they are delay cause of intermediary banking, what they never speak about before I order the transfer.
Now after more than 1 month of ordering the transfer, the support don't answer me, or only 1 time every 10 days.
What is my solution ?
I read a lot of bad things from Sterling and I don't know what to think ?

Can somebody share his experience with Sterling, for exemple ? Did the order was hold during more than 1 month ?
Do you have some contact in Sterling to go ahead and try to solve the order of transfer money ?

Im afraid that this bank stole the money of the client, or block the money.

Please I need your help, and I will be very happy to discuss with someone who can help me.

Best regards,
Alek

Reactions: JohnLocke
Nothing new here, this is how banks work. Hire a lawyer, send a letter, then sue the bank.
Ok but maybe some other people have other contact ? I saw there is one <moderated, no person names> from Sterling, and I write to her, and I see sometimes some staff of sterling answer it here.
If not ok I will contact a lawyer do you have any recommendation for lawyer in HK ?
Thank

Last edited by a moderator:
You may find people in the below thread belonging to Sterling Payments

Reactions: Martin Everson
Hello,

My company have an account in 1sterling.com Sterling payment service based in HK,
I try to send the transfer 100k, to an Europe account 1 month ago.
Before they validate my transfer Im waiting more than 2 weeks, "due" to the compliance form, and after they requested a lot of document, they finally validate the transfer with the mention "Agreement is in place".
After 5 days the transfer was validate by Sterling, the "support" answer me that they are delay cause of intermediary banking, what they never speak about before I order the transfer.
Now after more than 1 month of ordering the transfer, the support don't answer me, or only 1 time every 10 days.
What is my solution ?
I read a lot of bad things from Sterling and I don't know what to think ?

Can somebody share his experience with Sterling, for exemple ? Did the order was hold during more than 1 month ?
Do you have some contact in Sterling to go ahead and try to solve the order of transfer money ?

Im afraid that this bank stole the money of the client, or block the money.

Please I need your help, and I will be very happy to discuss with someone who can help me.

Best regards,
Alek
Good afternoon. Write your contacts in a private message, maybe I can help you.

I have the same situation, sterling blocked my account for more than 2 years and I don't have access to the account. Sterling hasn't been responding to emails lately. I would be grateful if someone could recommend a good lawyer in Hong Kong

Latest Threads