Our valued sponsor

Strategies for European entrepreneurs - How to have advantages around the world if you live in Europe?

vicewasg

Aug 23, 2022
Europe
Visit site
I've arrived today on OffshoreCorpTalk and spent almost all my working hours(I work for myself) reading the forums.

I'm new to this subject of tax optimization/tax advantages but on reading the forums I see people(I include myself in this group) searching for an Offshore solution for making business in our countries of residency.

Won't be time better spent to search for opportunities for making business outside of where we have ties?

For example, I live in Europe as many here in the forums and I've an US LLC waiting to be put to use as many of you.

Instead of looking at Europe as our business case shouldn't we be looking at where we can really have a competitive advantage in this global game?

If you are an European and have for example a US LLC shouldn't you instead by looking for business opportunities in Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, Thailand, etc...

What I'm exploring is what are the advantages for an European if you pursuit this route?

• For example, if you Dropship or run a "Software as a Service" in one of this countries you will have advantages for example in VAT?
  • By putting focus where you don't have ties, you should need a much simple structure(for example, only one US LLC or one UK LDT or LLP)?

Best Regards,

Latest Threads