Our valued sponsor

Stripe alternative?

tonybkt

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site
HI, i recently had my paypal accounts closed due a stupid mistake I made 1 year ago by not using a middle site on paypal so they got my URL and closed my accounts as they dont allow the sales of IPTV. Stupid mistake in my early days.

I planned to use stripe payments through my second site (Webhosting cover), but they dont allow Bulgarian companies. How/can I open a company easily in another country and link to my Bulgarian company and use that with stripe where is it supported?

I have tried for a few days now to find a viable alternative but really are struggling
Most of my customers use paypal but would pay via credit card.

Thanks and regards

First, do you plan to process for your IPTV via the hosting website, right?
Unlicensed or licensed IPTV? that is the real deal actually :D

The bulgarian company is not the main issue because based in EU. Only few PSPs do not accept BG companies.

Many PSPs don't accept hosting businesses, that's for sure. I think I can suggest a solution, but I don't know if it can work for you. Where are you from?

Chloe, at least if you want to promote and "spam" :D correctly about your company (ikajo), please read the initial message, it is clearly written down that the company is based in Bulgaria.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Many PSPs don't accept hosting businesses, that's for sure. I think I can suggest a solution, but I don't know if it can work for you. Where are you from?
What solution can you suggest?

again, it depends on your business and vertical, where is located your company, where are located your customers, the volume, your needs for fraud tools, etc.

• WePay OK if your company is from the US and your customers too
  • CardinalCommerce is not a payment provider, its a fraud service
  • Payza Correct PSP for european merchants
  • SecurionPay it is only a gateway service so you will need to sign contracts with acquirers/banks, securionpay can introduce you to them. Correct provider for european merchants
  • PayU good provider if you target South America, avoid otherwise
  • Bluesnap average - provider
    PS: Except Securionpay, none of the PSP in the list accept high risk merchants. You have so many better PSPs than the ones listed

Latest Threads