Our valued sponsor

Stripe Unfair Account Closure

se7enhell

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I own company in Estonia with Estonia e-residency. I sell digital products such as logo design, website design, e-book. I've integrated my Stripe account with ecwid. I received payments from my customers for 6 months without any problem. (Dispute rate: 0.04) Then Stipe closed my account with the reason of "Restricted Businesses and Activities". I created a new company account and 1 week later Stripe closed my account again with the reason of "Restricted Businesses and Activities". Stripe asked me for information such as invoice, linkedin account. I have provided them all. But it still didn't open my account.

What is the problem? Stripe does not provide detailed information. What should I do so that my account is not closed? If I have some good tips, I'll create a new company account.

Last edited:
Mistake 1:
Do not create a new account when getting banned. This is a very bad signal to sent. Instead make a complaint about the closure, and tell them that you think they have made a mistake. If they have made a mistake, they will reopen your account.

So regarding your products, what is this ebook you are selling?

Mistake 1:
Do not create a new account when getting banned. This is a very bad signal to sent. Instead make a complaint about the closure, and tell them that you think they have made a mistake. If they have made a mistake, they will reopen your account.

So regarding your products, what is this ebook you are selling?
I did not create an account again with the closed account. I created a new stripe account with a new company information.

It's not about that. I wrote to them; Ask me for the document you want and I will gladly send it to you. They did not open my account in any way. They just seem to be helping in a showcase way. Send an invoice, send your linkedin account. Although I send them all, unfortunately, they answer that our decision is final.

I would like to try to open a stripe account again with a new company information if I have enough tips to prevent the account from being closed.

They are not closing accounts like this, the same story can be told for PayPal, Skrill, 2Co and a few more of the major world payment processors. With million of people using them there will be hundred of thousands complain because they are fraud and nothing else. the other 80% process in satisfaction.

Latest Threads