Our valued sponsor

Suggested Account for Belize Company

DocBrazil

Apr 30, 2018
Visit site
Hello all, so glad to find this community - I've been reading for the last 6+ hours here off and on.

We have a Belize IBC that holds several eCommerce properties - no adult or pharma or any of that, just merchandise.

We are looking for a new bank to work with, to receive cc settlements and pay vendors. As we send 2-3 wires per week, Belize's banks are not favorable since they charge $100 USD per wire on average.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

*Edit to note preference of a bank where personal visit is not required, and can open quickly.
Thank you

You may open an account in Cyprus or with Mister Tango, LeuPay or even Payoneer for your Belize company.

It's easy and none of them require personal visit.

You may open an account in Cyprus or with Mister Tango, LeuPay or even Payoneer for your Belize company.

Thank you for such a prompt reply Admin! I noted LeuPay in other threads - safe for low 5 figure transactions?
Is Transferwise as good with regards to the electronic accounts?

Hello @DocBrazil , if you do not mind, could you tell me which credit card payment gateway you are working with. I am planning to set up a Belize IBC for e-commerce business but couldn't find a reliable gateway except for 2checkout.

Hello @DocBrazil , if you do not mind, could you tell me which credit card payment gateway you are working with. I am planning to set up a Belize IBC for e-commerce business but couldn't find a reliable gateway except for 2checkout.
Hi Atlas, we've worked with a couple different ones. It depends on what your product is - feel free to private message and I'll try to refer you to someone who can help.

Admin - are Belize offshore banks a no-no now for Belize companies with a US director? Seems they immediately ask for W9 information which kind of defeats the purpose of privacy.

Last edited by a moderator: