Our valued sponsor

Super protected offshore company how do accomplish?

Yes it is different, for the purpose you describe (very briefly) you may be fine with a simple Seychelles IBC.

Yes I'm sure about this. If you have a large budget you may put a Trust and foundation in front of all this so you avoid your name mentioned anywhere in the company structure.

Assets and Monies and Revenue must all be kept separate in different entities. Also what is your originating jurisdiction? Would the structure be for monies from a trade or business, or will the structure be a replacement for monies already acquired? Both?

Would not advise a trust. Trusts are being pierced through the corporate veil too often these days, in addition to new banking laws which pretty much null and void all trusts organized for banking purposes. The right banks that you want are not liking trusts very much any more because almost no one does them right.

TVentures said:
Would not advise a trust. Trusts are being pierced through the corporate veil too often these days, in addition to new banking laws which pretty much null and void all trusts organized for banking purposes. The right banks that you want are not liking trusts very much any more because almost no one does them right.
And what bank you think will work?

Create a structure to hold assets. Never ever use the name of this structure other than for 'Title' document services. Obviouslly a mail forwarding account somewhere would need to get setup. But that is it. The goal is that it will never ever appear on any document or any record of Anyplace in correlation to you, someone who knows you, or even a past entity. Includes not associating it the following two entities except for private contract and wire transfer. Clean, simple, secure.

Create a structure which may receive dividends. This would be a 'holding' entity of sorts for monies only. You will never use entity or its name ANYwhere except to open the bank account. After that never do it again.

Create a structure which will do the majority of your interfacing and business and trade. Essentially it will deliver all its dividends to structure number 2 who would be Member (aka owner) of the this entity.

Identity = another entity which is owned by another entity and used for name/address remedies. Does not associate with the above structures.

Note: not a cure all solution. Every individuals situation is different. Generally, this is an ideal setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: billywonder
TVentures said:
This is by far not a quick matter. If you are need of quick you need to acquire the expensive services of a highly learned individual. Quickness in moving offshore will create mistakes, especially when acquiring structure "templates" from resellers.
I understand that I have to put some money into this project. What do you mean by "templates" from resellers? I don't get it.

Anyone can create a contact with a Attorney in any jurisdiction and begin selling offshore solutions. They purport to be the expert, tell you were to go (based on knowledge they received from the web), and sell you a solution from their Attorney contact at a marked up value without ever really understanding or knowing anything about securing assets and diversified offshore portfolio's. If they are telling you to use a single layer single entity structure, walk away.

TVentures said:
Anyone can create a contact with a Attorney in any jurisdiction and begin selling offshore solutions. They purport to be the expert, tell you were to go (based on knowledge they received from the web), and sell you a solution from their Attorney contact at a marked up value without ever really understanding or knowing anything about securing assets and diversified offshore portfolio's. If they are telling you to use a single layer single entity structure, walk away.
And you are the almighty professional always wise person coming here to sacrifice all you value knowledge just for the sole purpose to help the all silly people that are lost in the deep jungle of offshore company setups.

Admin, consider this to be a hidden attack from a competitor to infiltrate and question the existing of this forum and all the people who spend a lot of time here to help each other. I say :ban: I see where you are coming from and I've been reading your posts it's just a mtter of time before the snow white become a wolf... who knows if ou are not from the IRS:target:

billywonder,

No one man is greater than another. In fact just the opposite, we all as sinners are as dirty rags. I am but humbly sojourning through this world for a time. I do not purport to be mighty or superior. The Creator has given me a gift which I use without the desire of mammon.

The fact that you recognize the truths aforementioned in posts and then you purport to promote myself as a malicious Gestapo agent only displays your ignorance of the Law. A proper and sufficient structure(s) setup with proper and sufficient transactional paperwork would cause ZERO problems with any tax agency of any venue.

Most people go and buy a entity from here or there based on he said she said that is a good place, do this, etc, and then proceed to dump all their money into it. Some are at least a little wise and liquidate all monies and then physically deposit the monies with the new entity. Still, that is all illegal and not playing the game for what it is worth. Those fools deserve to have their door knocked on by agencies like the IRS for putting their fortune on a foundation of Whim.

Your que.

Seems to be pretty clear that TVentures so far is here to contribute to the forum. As long as the post's made are the nature of previously posts made we have nothing to blame this forum member, please get back to topic:bt: and for future reference use the report button on each post ;)

TVentures said:
Create a structure to hold assets. Never ever use the name of this structure other than for 'Title' document services. Obviouslly a mail forwarding account somewhere would need to get setup. But that is it. The goal is that it will never ever appear on any document or any record of Anyplace in correlation to you, someone who knows you, or even a past entity. Includes not associating it the following two entities except for private contract and wire transfer. Clean, simple, secure.
Create a structure which may receive dividends. This would be a 'holding' entity of sorts for monies only. You will never use entity or its name ANYwhere except to open the bank account. After that never do it again.

Create a structure which will do the majority of your interfacing and business and trade. Essentially it will deliver all its dividends to structure number 2 who would be Member (aka owner) of the this entity.

Identity = another entity which is owned by another entity and used for name/address remedies. Does not associate with the above structures.

Note: not a cure all solution. Every individuals situation is different. Generally, this is an ideal setup.
I agree totally that this setup is protecting once identity and ownership relations, however, for the vast majority of the users of this forum it will not comply to their budget.