Our valued sponsor

Supercheap USA LLC accounting online

Reactions: erni and boomy
I would just reach out to a couple CPA’s.
Google “foreign-owned disregarded entity CPA” or “non-resident alien LLC tax filing” or something similar and get a quote from at least five different companies.
Then let us know which of them was cheapest. ;)

looks easy to use... but you have to do the accounting for your US LLC at your own. Is there an cheap accounting firm available you know of?

I already said it here:
They also offer that, it's $129/month as a base price (and $129/month more if they also take care of IRS stuff). If you only want to fill 5472, most of the agencies will charge you around $500 per form

Lots of accountants from India and Pakistan, super cheap ($50 till 50 or even 100 transactions recorded in Xero or Quickbooks). What do you think about their services? Is it a reliable accounting service for a non-resident alien LLC?

If you form your LLC with ZenBusiness, they are offering a Business expense tracker for 15$ a month paid 180$ per year. They seem to promise 100% accurate filings. I never tried it but given the options presented in this thread which is like 100+ per month for some apps/softwares, I think I'm going to give it a try.

Latest Threads