Our valued sponsor

Swiss banking is dead and buried

Numbered accounts are perfectly useless. The only “advantage” is that when you call the bank you can avoid telling your name and just mention the account number. They are subject to all the same KYC and reporting requirements as standard accounts, and always raise red flags when used for wire transfers (in/out), as the receiving/sending third party will require full KYC on the numbered account - something that seldomly happens with a standard account.
However, they are a very good marketing gimmick and an excuse for charging additional fees.

Numbered accounts are perfectly useless. The only “advantage” is that when you call the bank you can avoid telling your name and just mention the account number. They are subject to all the same KYC and reporting requirements as standard accounts, and always raise red flags when used for wire transfers (in/out), as the receiving/sending third party will require full KYC on the numbered account - something that seldomly happens with a standard account.
However, they are a very good marketing gimmick and an excuse for charging additional fees.
exactly. Plus bored bank monkeys at work cannot simply google your name and snoop thru your account to see what youre up to.

exactly. Plus bored bank monkeys at work cannot simply google your name and snoop thru your account to see what youre up to.
Everybody in the bank knows who you are, and you can bet the monkeys will be particularly curious to find out more about the guy they scammed by selling a perfectly useless and expensive product.

another angle of ruin is due to them openly advertising crypto exposure, a reason Id stay away even if they offered me to open account under with the papers of my schizophrenic alter ego with a 100 bucks min balance. ;)
You pay them high fee to store your crypto at third party bank incore

Let's assume this is true! Right after you wrote this, the "gangsters with badges under the ruse of government regulators" lurking on here have already targeted Maerki Baumann and levied monetary penalties against them. hi%#

PS. There are NO mutes in prison! EVER! ;)
They already did
MBC provided numbered accounts for 134 U.S. Related Accounts, whereby MBC would allow the account holder to replace his or her

Everybody in the bank knows who you are, and you can bet the monkeys will be particularly curious to find out more about the guy they scammed by selling a perfectly useless and expensive product.
true that. gossip runs wild when people have too much time.

You pay them high fee to store your crypto at third party bank incore

They already did
MBC provided numbered accounts for 134 U.S. Related Accounts, whereby MBC would allow the account holder to replace his or her
banking there seems very risky to me, much more than elsewhere in Switzerland.

I can entertain the tought, that bank will be let go under rather easily in times of distress since its not in any way shape or form politically based (like a community bank where every grandpa has an account), systemically important (like ubs or the exterminated cs) nor do other locals bank there in large numbers (like a hip and woke emi or smth), more of the opposite, its a semi-obscure place for the evil rich who deserve to be fleeced.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and mraleph
true that. gossip runs wild when people have too much time.

banking there seems very risky to me, much more than elsewhere in Switzerland.

I can entertain the tought, that bank will be let go under rather easily in times of distress since its not in any way shape or form politically based (like a community bank where every grandpa has an account), systemically important (like ubs or the exterminated cs) nor do other locals bank there in large numbers (like a hip and woke emi or smth), more of the opposite, its a semi-obscure place for the evil rich who deserve to be fleeced.
Maybe you have better suggestions?

another angle of ruin is due to them openly advertising crypto exposure, a reason Id stay away even if they offered me to open account under with the papers of my schizophrenic alter ego with a 100 bucks min balance. ;)
Maybe it's part of their 2015 DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT with the USDOJ! rof/% smi(&%
Sort of like a Honey Pot dev56""" smi(&% rof/%
It is kind of like the corporate version on steroids of "SUBSTANTIAL ASSISTANCE, 5K1.1 MOTIONS, AND RULE 35 MOTIONS" for individuals." rof/% smi(&% rof/% smi(&%

For the skeptic & gullible members who still have hope in the goodness and fairness of "banksters," here's the source:
1717587193135.png

rof/% smi(&%

Justice Department Announces Maerki Baumann & Co. AG Reaches Resolution Under Swiss Bank Program. Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2015

;)

PS. I bet you anything you want that Maerki Baumann NEVER EVER disclosed this to their accountholders when opening an account and requiring full disclosure from the accountholders regarding KYC, AML, SOF, SOW, etc. :rolleyes: What happened to KYB (Know Your Bank)? ca#"!
These "people" sold out (read snitched on) ALL their clients to save their own skin from THEIR OWN wrongdoing.
Once a traitor, ALWAYS a traitor! :cool:
Caveat Emptor! ;)

PSS. This is public information located on the US DOJ's website for the world to see: Justice Department Announces Maerki Baumann & Co. AG Reaches Resolution Under Swiss Bank Program
:rolleyes:

EDIT: I see that while I was composing this comment, most of you already knew that MB snitched in 2015.
My euphemistic question to all of you who knew but STILL bank with MB or recommend it is:
Why would you trust a convicted, self-admitted pedophile to babysit your infant children? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Maybe it's part of their 2015 DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT with the USDOJ! rof/% smi(&%
Sort of like a Honey Pot dev56""" smi(&% rof/%
It is kind of like the corporate version on steroids of "SUBSTANTIAL ASSISTANCE, 5K1.1 MOTIONS, AND RULE 35 MOTIONS" for individuals." rof/% smi(&% rof/% smi(&%

For the skeptic & gullible members who still have hope in the goodness and fairness of "banksters," here's the source:
View attachment 6968
rof/% smi(&%

Justice Department Announces Maerki Baumann & Co. AG Reaches Resolution Under Swiss Bank Program. Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2015

;)

PS. I bet you anything you want that Maerki Baumann NEVER EVER disclosed this to their accountholders when opening an account and requiring full disclosure from the accountholders regarding KYC, AML, SOF, SOW, etc. :rolleyes: What happened to KYB (Know Your Bank)? ca#"!
These "people" sold out (read snitched on) ALL their clients to save their own skin from THEIR OWN wrongdoing.
Once a traitor, ALWAYS a traitor! :cool:
Caveat Emptor! ;)

PSS. This is public information located on the US DOJ's website for the world to see: Justice Department Announces Maerki Baumann & Co. AG Reaches Resolution Under Swiss Bank Program
:rolleyes:

EDIT: I see that while I was composing this comment, most of you already knew that MB snitched in 2015.
My euphemistic question to all of you who knew but STILL bank with MB or recommend it is:
Why would you trust a convicted, self-admitted pedophile to babysit your infant children? :rolleyes:
oh thats even more interesting what you have found here ;)

They run an spy ops on the account holders, not even a hidden one but its PUBLIC knowledge (just no one really cares to look out for).
Tbh I also didnt bothered to look this up but I don't nor would ever bank with MB due to above concerns.

• Love
Reactions: jafo