Our valued sponsor

Swiss company setup

If you want to save 9K form a UK LTD and then request residency transfer via treaty tie brekaer.

In this way you'll have a fully functional Swiss company without the outrageous pricing, initial capital contribution and other Swiss bullishit.

Depnding on the canton where you want to settle you could use regus as the place where to domicile your company, forward email and work.
I would like to try that setup. But since you are unable to tell admin what fiduciary I'm very excited to see what the current service say if they tell them that I want to cut the costs with almost 9000 euro and incorporate one of our UK LTD's

Zugimpex.com

Solid company and I have been using them for years and are also accountants.
I contacted them to try to get a proposal from them, they won't tell you anything by email, not even just pricing, they are afraid of Journalists and criminals as they saysmi(&% How do you figure out by a phone call if someone is a criminal?

If you want to save 9K form a UK LTD and then request residency transfer via treaty tie brekaer.

In this way you'll have a fully functional Swiss company without the outrageous pricing, initial capital contribution and other Swiss bullishit.

Depnding on the canton where you want to settle you could use regus as the place where to domicile your company, forward email and work.
That's a wonderful suggestion and sufficient information to go forward with, thanks for the help.

Zugimpex.com

Solid company and I have been using them for years and are also accountants.
Got in touch with them yesterday and had a skype conversation, nice guy.

I got almost everything figured out and also got a quote with total costs etc. posted it in the mentor group gold resource:

Don't want to publish the information here.

What he told me, there is a Swiss withholding tax - but I don't understand how that works? does anyone know what that is about and if they take it from the paid in share capital of the 20,000CHF ?

Reactions: CaptK and clemens
thanks for the update you just saved me some time @burden

I think I found the answer to your question already, as I read it, it has no effect on the paid in share capital or normal day to day trading of the company.

but you better check with them directly, it could be different if the company is used for investment or as a holding company.

Reactions: bonox
thanks for the update you just saved me some time @burden

I think I found the answer to your question already, as I read it, it has no effect on the paid in share capital or normal day to day trading of the company.

but you better check with them directly, it could be different if the company is used for investment or as a holding company.
So it does not apply for a simple company formation in Switzerland, the share capital is also not touched. Only if you move assets into the company from investments you are in trouble with this shitty tax.

Reactions: clemens
changes from 2024 in Zug / Switzerland. It's worth to have a read on it if you are for real to setup your business there.

They are trying to avoid more pressure from the US, OECD etc. to abolish Switzerland as the tax country with the lowest tax in Europe. It seems they have succeeded in what they are doing. Giving with one hand, taking with the other.

And now everyone is happy, amazing money the world we live in.

Reactions: clemens
Reactions: inector

Latest Threads