Our valued sponsor

Swiss GmbH and AG or other company type new capital requirements?

Great thank you!

btw, do you know this Company?

Do you know what the second year costs are?

I'm familiar with them. Search for "Aktienmantel" and you will get more choice. (use chrome with translate)

There are other brokers that sell AG's from a shared list of AG' for sale, ensure they have a running business that can support you. Also ensure the company has a bank account. Otherwise you have extra costs.

Liste aktueller Gesellschaften | CC Finanz und Treuhand AG
Firmenmäntel - Die Alternative zur Neugründung
Schweizer Firmenmantel kaufen, AG und GmbH-Mantel
http://lawsupport.ch/de/values/firmenmaentel-schweiz/

As for running costs depends on what you want and what sales (administritive burden) you have
nominee director 5k;
virtual office 2.4k;
tax+bookeeping 2.4k.
(say 10k p/y)

Reactions: diablo
You are very helpful, thank you soo much, lot's of help here!

If I live there and anonymity isn't a issue, can I remove the nominee and the virtual office and just register the company on my flat's address with me as director?

I speak fluent German so there is no problem with the language here :)

You are very helpful, thank you soo much, lot's of help here!

If I live there and anonymity isn't a issue, can I remove the nominee and the virtual office and just register the company on my flat's address with me as director?

I speak fluent German so there is no problem with the language here :)

If anonimity is no issue you can go with an GmbH and forget the virtual office and nominee. You would only need the "unternehmingsberatungsservice". (I love german words ;))

Thank you, I have e-mailed all of them, lets see what the outcome is. A GmbH is for sure the cheapest, and with an anuual turnover of CHF 150,000 it should be sufficient, also to convience the Cantone to give me the EU Citizen aufenthaltsgenehmigung for the first 5 years :)

great thank you Again.. do you know if they are easy to open an account with? or do you know other banks which accept "new to Swiss people" ?

If you are resident in Switzerland you can basically bank with every bank. I can recommend UBS and ZKB. If you need a bank account 'in between' I would go for the German accounts, full CHF access and as EU citizen easy to open.

Please post the outcome of your research and what agent's you have been using if you get that far.I'm interested too.

No didn't called them yet.. but I will also I'm looking at other providers finding them on Google! I wrote to all of them in German maybe that's the reason why they don't get back, they are not Swiss located Internet corps but just some sort of setups that don't understand the German language :)

Most of these companies are Swiss and do Treuhand/accounting types of business, so they should and will understand German perfectly.

Normally I find 'cold' mailing them with a list of questions will not give you the response you want, you have to 'take them by their hand' and offer a potential deal if they answer. Ie. explain your business, explain your problem, explain they seem to have a solution to your problem, and ask them your primary question. Once they have swallowed the bait you have them hooked and bleed them dry for information :)

If you decide the take up your business with one of them, do not choose the cheapest one, but the one you feel most comfortable with, the one which whom the communication was 'best'. This will save you money in the long term!

but the one you feel most comfortable with, the one which whom the communication was 'best'.
And what if I simply didn't get replies at all from these providers? It is like they don't want to respond!

I explained my situation and even asked them for a meeting if possible in Zürich this week! I wrote I will carry Cash with me so we can finish the deal if it's good!

It's an emtyness of silencey with these providers! ca#"!eek¤%&

@diablo if you get some response from some of the providers or you figure out how to setup the whole thing can you please either PM me or post it here?

Personally I have some interest but I have a few people asking me for the same too and which your information may help.

It is a total joke to try to get in touch with these Swiss law firms by e-mail! No one seem to reply it is like they live under a rock since 1980 and don't even know what e-mail is!

I'm so disappointed so far! Even if I try to call some of them they don't pick up the phone! Maybe it's all SCAM's I don't know but I keep trieing to get in touch with some of them there!

I started with Google, made a search and going down the list now, I hope sometime somone respond! doh948""

@diablo
First this is a No Go: "I wrote I will carry Cash with me so we can finish the deal if it's good!" looks too shady in Switzerland, but in Istanbul on the market square the way to go :)

Regarding Tax two Issues:
- nowhere in Switzerland you got 1% tax for a company, the lowest tax is little below 12.5% (if you have a holding then it can be little above 8.5%)
- your list of personal tax shows the tax of every capitol of canton and not the cheapest town, the lowest personal tax you pay in a few towns in canton schwyz

Your posted offer seems like it's from a broker, this is a bad way some are not local, on end it will cost you more and often bring troubles.

Ask a smaller local accounting company that offers incorporation services too.

You can go with a LLC (GMBH), you will need a local director (chairman), but be yourself director too (allowed for non resident, as long local director act as chariman) this will make many things easier for you.

Some facts:
- There is no reason to pay any for a bank account opening.
- You will need to rent minimally a shared office, often provided by the accounting company (a virtual office mostly don't provide you a own office and result in a c/o address == not local operated business and can be a problem in your residental country)
- Bookkeeping & Tax filling depends hard on the amount of transactions, per transaction you will pay somewhere between CHF 10 and CHF 25.
- Director will ask somewhere around of CHF 5K if no active work is involved.
- Incorporation state fees and notary fees take for a LLC around CHF 1.2K plus the "service fee" of the person who will help you to prepare the documents.

Reactions: diablo and negon

Latest Threads