Our valued sponsor

Swiss GmbH and AG or other company type new capital requirements?

if you go to google you will got mostly broker or the bad one that invest money into ads and / or seo, so let me show you another way :)

there are many accounting software vendors and they often list accounting companies that use the software.
to make it easier for you, a low priced accounting software is Banana a medium priced is Sage.

here we go: Beratungen in der Schweiz | Banana Universal Accounting Software
and Treuhändersuche - In unserer Treuhändersuche finden Sie den Treuhänder in Ihrer Nähe.

now you got a list of real existing accounting companies, check their websites and their offer - I'm sure you will find the right one for you.

@diablo
regarding EU27 in case BG/RO there exist specific regulations, check them on the website of migration secretary.

you mean you want living in Bellinzona? somewhere I have read you speak german... you know that Bellinzona is Italian speaking?

Reactions: diablo
You are my man! Thank you so much @superman - this is valuable information and actually what I have been looking for.

Yes I speak German and English, even though I find Belinzona and the weather much nicer compared to Zug and Zürich and that's why we choose Belenzona or a nighbour city close to, it should be possible to learn the Italien language or at least make it clear to people there what we need ;)

I came across this old thread but was wondering if it may be still a good idea for Privacy and Tax reason if one manage to setup a company in Switzerland (GmbH or AG) for instant in Zug ?

Say I have 50K euro to put into this to get it started would that help my future business to safe taxes?

Reactions: lostguy
I came across this old thread but was wondering if it may be still a good idea for Privacy and Tax reason if one manage to setup a company in Switzerland (GmbH or AG) for instant in Zug ?

Say I have 50K euro to put into this to get it started would that help my future business to safe taxes?
Make sure you setup a office and get a real person nominee director for the company. If you forget about that part, it won't help you unless you relocate.

Latest Threads