Our valued sponsor

SwissBorg

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
You get a personal IBAN in Malta. No third parties transfers. Very good exchange rates (the platform is an aggregator). At current prices it’s worth buying CHSB tokens to acquire top tier status and get zero fees.

SwissBorg just opened a Series A investment round: SwissBorg Series A: Community Fundraiser

PROUD_SB_PARTNER_BADGE_email_600px.png

You get a personal IBAN in Malta. No third parties transfers. Very good exchange rates (the platform is an aggregator). At current prices it’s worth buying CHSB tokens to acquire top tier status and get zero fees.
Are they an EMI or trading platform ?

They are a crypto exchanges aggregator. You can deposit/withdraw fiat Eur/CHF.

level 2 should be enough
Yeah had a play, they 'rejected my deposit' because i pulled the funds from prv staking and converted to eth and sent those over.

Apparently they don't support legal privacy on-chain protocols.

Unfortunately, this wallet address is not supported by our system due to security vulnerabilities (i.e. exposed/published private keys, or other similar types of risk factors which have been identified and reported publicly).

Not really, when you are a regulated entity and must deal with idiotic regulations. Better to be on the safe side.
I'm not saying it's (entirely) their fault, it's just unbelievable how far it can go... does anybody care who's DNA is on the dollar bank note?

refusing dirty (especially coinjoined) BTC is almost standard nowadays :| - sooner or later all coins will be dirty in some way then hopefully this bulls**t ends

soon we will be looking at "regulations" pushing miners to ignore certain transactions and even blocks mined by someone else who included such a dirty address/transaction

I'm not saying it's (entirely) their fault, it's just unbelievable how far it can go... does anybody care who's DNA is on the dollar bank note?

refusing dirty (especially coinjoined) BTC is almost standard nowadays :| - sooner or later all coins will be dirty in some way then hopefully this bulls**t ends

soon we will be looking at "regulations" pushing miners to ignore certain transactions and even blocks mined by someone else who included such a dirty address/transaction
Already happening, bill introduced yesterday.

Mind these were merely funds from PVR-ETH staking.

But i guess they consider them or PVR-Staking as potentially something 'dangerous', weird as Uniswap & Binance support.

They might try but that will not work, not even China could kill the mining business as still a lot of mining is happening there.
Well, all in Eu have it deep up their * and prefer only coins coming from kraken/coinbase and the likes.

Who ever this is, they might want to actually understand the meaning of PVR lol

Bit weird Jordan Spliss in SwissBorg

They might try but that will not work, not even China could kill the mining business as still a lot of mining is happening there.
Well, all in Eu have it deep up their * and prefer only coins coming from kraken/coinbase and the likes.
Makes sense to avoid 'dirty' funds -> ergo from laundering.

Staking however you are not receiving dirty funds as you get rewards and its for keeping the protocol going.

Having said that, the sheer lack of clarity/rules/regs delineated means that people are often labelled as a fraud/scam in the crypto space, or violated some investment law when they treated the funds as revenues for products/services rendered.

So this leads to dirty money washing around with clean money in the eyes of the Gov's.

If they just laid out rules/regs/clarity on what is and isn't investment etc, and what the taxonomies of tokens etc are, then the space will fall in line and you won't have a environment where years after the event you have people charged with unregistered unlicensed activities, and all the bolt ons such as ML etc.

Governments are making this mess, and i believe they refuse to get regulation, because then it legitimises crypto, which was brought up in congress yesterday.

So its a mess of their own making.

Last edited: