Our valued sponsor

OnlyFans competitor with crypto payment

I assume this is why OF has not integrated crypto pay-ins/pay-outs. Their users want a quick wank, not a 3 hours deep dive in crypto.

I don't know if that's the reason though, since integrating payments with BTC or ETH is relatively easy. I'm guessing it's mostly about regulations, and also because it's a subscription service and they might want to keep charging that card every month.

There are many sites in the adult industry that allow payments with crypto, such as LiveJasmin (owned by another Hungarian btw).

But you maybe right about the user base. It's probably teenage/college kids that get to the OF profile of a particular girl after seeing a TikTok video, and then they use their parents card or the card they have for their college expenses.

Done! Count me in. To be direct & upfront, I don't want ANY operational responsibilities. My goal is to be a shareholder just like I am currently in $AAPL, $MSFT, $BRKA, $MRNA etc etc.

Great, I hope you will like the product, sure thing, I will do all the work, you can be just a passive shareholder.
I use several online marketplaces
Could you please share some of these sites with me in DM?

I'm guessing it's mostly about regulations, and also because it's a subscription service and they might want to keep charging that card every month.
Thats true, many people also forget about their active subscriptions, while the site keeps charging their credit cards every month.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
I have marketed a crypto token [for a client] with a similar use case. It later turned out to be a pump n dump token - the client just wanted to pump his bags and cash out. They didn't have a tech at all to back it up haha.

I can validate, there is solid demand for a decentralized/anonymous onlyfans crypto-native alternative.

Code is like an art, do you also ask the painter to collect all the invoices showing how much he paid for the paints, how many hours he spent working on it, and then value the painting based on that?
lol, I'm a developer myself and that's just nonsense. Btw, until accounts abstractions are in place on a major VM there won't be a feasible way to simulate a real subscription within the crypto space without the rugpull risk or not enough allowances

Reactions: JackAlabama
It later turned out to be a pump n dump token - the client just wanted to pump his bags and cash out.
Sadly this space is like that, we have to choose carefully the token we invest in.
But because most will go to zero a few real and solid projects can reach very high prices.

lol, I'm a developer myself and that's just nonsense. Btw, until accounts abstractions are in place on a major VM there won't be a feasible way to simulate a real subscription within the crypto space without the rugpull risk or not enough allowances
Some people think they are "developers" after finishing a few months of programming courses or studying at a third world University.
And when I review their codes and tell them it's not secure at all or not good because way too slow and they have to rewrite it 10x more efficiently they just say "why, this code runs"

Reactions: dnb
Sadly this space is like that, we have to choose carefully the token we invest in.
But because most will go to zero a few real and solid projects can reach very high prices.
Thats because no token is needed at all from the get go. ;)
Your venture also does not need a token.
You can easily use payments with lightning, xmr and usdt.

Most actually "reach very high prices" because with a pump and dump scheme a lot of noob investors can be easily separated from their money.

Btw, until accounts abstractions are in place on a major VM there won't be a feasible way to simulate a real subscription
Yes you can't do subscriptions in crypto like with credit cards, but there are ways to workaround, easiest is to collect the whole 1 year on payment with big discount, but I know some better ones.

Thats because no token is needed at all from the get go. ;)
Your venture also does not need a token.
Your world view seems pretty limited, it's about decisions the project leaders choose not about tokens.
A project with no token can decide to screw their users too, also a project with token can decide to build something sustainable.

A token is useful to build a community, retain users in the future.

• Haha
Some people think they are "developers" after finishing a few months of programming courses or studying at a third world University.
And when I review their codes and tell them it's not secure at all or not good because way too slow and they have to rewrite it 10x more efficiently they just say "why, this code runs"
I have almost 10 years of experience in coding and I have sold apps for +6 figures :rolleyes:. You saying that directly after my comment just tells me you're not mature enough for this project.

Yes you can't do subscriptions in crypto like with credit cards, but there are ways to workaround, easiest is to collect the whole 1 year on payment with big discount, but I know some better ones.
"prepaid subscriptions" (whole year paid in advanced) is just 3% to 10% of the regular month subscriptions payers even with 50% discounts, if your project is hoping to live of a fraction of the market interested in a niche market sure go ahead. Idiots buying useless tokens will at least give you a good exit when you decide to abandon it (if you even do it).

A project with no token can decide to screw their users too
And a project with a token too, I will never understand why people are so dumb to believe that avoiding concentration of power is possible with projects that rely on no blockchain technologies... but like I said at least they will give you a good exit. Servers, databases, code, keys, deployers, etc all of that is in hand of those who have the power to "screw their users" so the token does actually nothing, is just an illusion of governance that will be there until someone decides to take advantage or decides to go on another route

Just because someone can doesn't mean they should.

Sorry but I don't like it when people start bashing a project for no reason.
You don't like the project? Thats fine, either help or move on.
should.
You said "A project with no token can decide to screw their users too" and I said "And a project with a token too". Not sure why saying facts is "bashing a project for no reason".

Can we say that this thread has completely lost focus? Could the original poster (OP) briefly explain what it is you are trying to achieve?

Can we say that this thread has completely lost focus? Could the original poster (OP) briefly explain what it is you are trying to achieve?
Sorry, don't have too much time browsing the forum.
We have some delay but ready soon, already talking with a large exchange to possibly launch on their launchpad. :D

Well the purpose was to get any kind of tips from the members about this kind of service, or which jurisdiction to start in.
And if someone really likes the idea give them a chance to join in privately.

Reactions: jafo