Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

@Kranders @Changa
Could you provide info on fees?

1) Bank Deposit/Withdrawal fees
2) Buy/Sell crypto fees

Is there an account maintenance/hidden fees?
I use only crypto function on this platform

Deposit usdt, and spend with credit card. Deposit fee is 0 , exchange fee usdt to eur is 0.18 % that i pay.

Bank transfer i tried once i think for a sepa i paid 1 eur fixed fee.

Reactions: IllIlllIII
But you are Swiss and still cool. No?
Sorry to say so, but if you read his many other posts about banks and EMI's they are always negative - I don't know what he is doing with these banks, but they don't like him :p

Reactions: Kranders and Changa
But you are Swiss and still cool. No?
No

Sorry to say so, but if you read his many other posts about banks and EMI's they are always negative - I don't know what he is doing with these banks, but they don't like him :p
I just call them out for what they are: badly trained stupid monkeys, a plague in our society.

Btw I’m perfectly happy with Revolut, which is nonsensical smi(&%
And with a few other banks including Mercury, of which I am a shareholder.

• Love
Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
does anybody know wich bank the use?
Payment cards issued in partnership with Foxpay, UAB (EMI licence No.15, registration number 302455836, registered at Savanorių av. 5, Vilnius, Lithuania and regulated by Bank of Lithuania).

or check SWIFT here: SWIFT Code Checker | Check a SWIFT (BIC) Code - Wise

SO CAN WE KNOW IN WICH EMI? THAN?
OR BANK
Why don't signup for an account with them and check out how they work and with who they work. Writing in capital letters let you look stupid!

Reactions: jafo
I see Swissmoney is advertising now here .

is this firm registered in any way in Switzerland as an EMI or something else ?

do they fall under CRS ?

8A8E60E5-5D45-42B2-8CEF-4F6E1E171255.jpeg

are you sure the have emi licence, lately emi in lithuania , they are orrible , they ask documents for each transaction lithuania is gone for ever

swissmoney is a brand of Swiss Wealth Management AG. Swiss Wealth Management AG is affiliated with d’Organisme de Surveillance pour Intermédiaires Financiers & Trustees (“SO-FIT”) (affiliation No.: 1179). SO-FIT is a self-regulatory organization approved by the Swiss Federal Financial Markets Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries referred to in article 2 al. 3 of the Swiss federal law on the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism (MLA).
Swiss Wealth Management AG is registered with the Swiss Companies Register (company number CHE-105.854.576) with a registered address at Metallstrasse 8, 6300 Zug, Switzerland.

to me they not sounds like they have emi licence, wealth managemnt is not emi sounds a bit risky business

hte director looks like a front man

may be swiss money is legit , but i would not trust with more than 100 000 chf , at least if they will run is easy in ch to attack them in FINMA , that is a seroius body but i do not think you will get your money back

any one knows who is their corespondent bank?
I don't understand your posts honestly. Nearly everytime I see you post it's about correspondents, what is the point of this information? Also, I already answered your question about this above.

Swiss Wealth Management is the operational company of Swissmoney and the parent of FoxPay and Bitnuk.

FoxPay (Uždaroji akcinė bendrovė) has an Electronic money institution licence (valid from: 2017-09-28) issued by the Central Bank of Lithuania. This is a classic Lithuanian EMI, which is not dangerous or strange in any way. Lithuania is friendly for EMIs - similarly to the Netherlands.

Bitnuk is a classic Swiss SRO and it's supervised by the ARIF. This is a relatively reasonable accreditation for a crypto exchange.

There is no specific fact or proof that Lithuanian EMIs (and only them) ask for SoF on all transactions. And if they do - you might have some pretty suspicious transactions.

And, once more, as I said, Swissmoney does not need any partner banks (or referred to by you as correspondents). Every Lithuanian EMI (or pretty much any EU PSD2 EMI) is connected directly to its respective Central Bank for the processing of SEPA transfers and the issuing of local IBANs. It will have some correspondents for USD, GBP and CHF transfers just because Lithuania uses EUR and EMIs don't work with those currencies directly. But, nearly every bank has that (Revolut Bank UAB has JPMorgan Chase in the UK for USD, as an example), and I don't think you have any real reason to care about that because it's just the entity through which the funds pass, since an EMI won't have accounts with most major banks for receiving.