Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

so your vban are issued buy fox pay? i ask about corresponedent because i like to know where my funds are stored
so swiss money has omnibus account in fox pay ?
Fox Pay has direct centrolink? or use some other providers?
Do you have swift ? can you receive usd?
Plese pm me
THANKS

Reactions: jafo
so your vban are issued buy fox pay? i ask about corresponedent because i like to know where my funds are stored
Plese pm me
THANKS
@csp dubai

I think you are interested to know their Custodian bank and Correspondent bank

But both you can see on every service, couple steps:

THESE STEPS CAN BE USED TO FIN SERVICE NOT EVEN SWISSMONEY
1. register and try to make 1 EUR deposit via SEPA - You will see their custodian bank who handles the SEPA transactions and one IBAn associated to customers funds. Later on if you have some more knowledge there are trackers to track the total amount of deposits that IBAn has collected from the time it was created.
2. try to make deposit 1 USD or any other minimum amount - you will see their custodian bank account who handles USD transactions via SWIFT.
3. repeat that with any currency you want etc GBP , AED
4. To get to know who is their correspondent bank , simple, try to execute one transaction to your bank account from swissmoney wallet and once it is executed ask them to provide you transaction trace document of so called MT103 in this document in section :53A, B or D will show their correspondent bank ; Section 56A, C or D will show intermediary bank.
5. After all this issue yourself an IBAn with them and look what EMI stands behind , then repeat step NR4 with personal IBAn and you will see who is correspondent bank with your private iban.

Then you will get to the source of truth yourself and you will not need to rely on any answers here.

They don't have or need a correspondent. They are a classic Lithuanian EMI, which has direct access to the Central Bank and IBAN issuing.
Thats not true

@csp dubai

I think you are interested to know their Custodian bank and Correspondent bank

But both you can see on every service, couple steps:

THESE STEPS CAN BE USED TO FIN SERVICE NOT EVEN SWISSMONEY
1. register and try to make 1 EUR deposit via SEPA - You will see their custodian bank who handles the SEPA transactions and one IBAn associated to customers funds. Later on if you have some more knowledge there are trackers to track the total amount of deposits that IBAn has collected from the time it was created.
2. try to make deposit 1 USD or any other minimum amount - you will see their custodian bank account who handles USD transactions via SWIFT.
3. repeat that with any currency you want etc GBP , AED
4. To get to know who is their correspondent bank , simple, try to execute one transaction to your bank account from swissmoney wallet and once it is executed ask them to provide you transaction trace document of so called MT103 in this document in section :53A, B or D will show their correspondent bank ; Section 56A, C or D will show intermediary bank.
5. After all this issue yourself an IBAn with them and look what EMI stands behind , then repeat step NR4 with personal IBAn and you will see who is correspondent bank with your private iban.

Then you will get to the source of truth yourself and you will not need to rely on any answers here.

Yeah good idea, only issue is that they charge 100€ for opening up a personal IBAN with Foxpay nai¤%

• Wow
Plese pm me
THANKS
Why don't you just ask SM..? Support always answers....

haha thats true , thats why i told they are expensive!
That's not entirely true... Some time ago I sent a link from the German YT video (+affiliate link from ....) here and with it all SM services were free. Unfortunately the admin warned me and deleted the link. I don't benefit from it, I just wanted to help. Just search YouTube, there is enough advertising for SM

A lot of YouTubers advertise SM... some of them really offer top conditions via their affiliate link... I mean everything for free: VCC, IBAN everything FREE...

But I still have to say that I was not satisfied with SM and closed my account. I already have an allergy to all Lithuanian banks/EMIs etc...

Last edited:
some one here has account with them ? i am sure swiss money is monitoring the convesation ,please giva us some unswer
IMG_1642.jpeg

why they not simply give us some answer?
Because sales, onboarding, compliance etc etc are NOT the same group!
Sales want your business.
Onboarding has requirements but you may get approved
Compliance officers may just close your account because their search, once you are already a client, is above their risk appetite.

Why don't they talk to each other? Because some are NOT even in the same country (or continent) and some may not even know each other. :rolleyes: Banking sucks lately! stupi#21

I think in general we should stop trying to smear each other here on the forum. If there is real evidence for a claim, you are welcome to post it here. But much of this is complete fabrication and has no basis in the real world. I also have a suspicion that under some of the usernames, there are people with a background that makes it convenient to badmouth certain services here. We would like to put a stop to that. So, if in the future one cannot argue properly for their claim, and one does not want to listen to reasonable words, well, then we can only start to give warning points and ultimately mute a user for 1 month!

there are people with a background that makes it convenient to badmouth certain services here.
Sometimes badmouthing is useful. It helped me to recover money from a Bahamas bank (not the one I am litigating with). The day after I published a review, a bank monkey called me and promptly returned my money, after one year of vain attempts, in return for deleting the review.
I would so much love to be sued by a bank for defamation smi(&%

• Haha
I think in general we should stop trying to smear each other here on the forum. If there is real evidence for a claim, you are welcome to post it here. But much of this is complete fabrication and has no basis in the real world. I also have a suspicion that under some of the usernames, there are people with a background that makes it convenient to badmouth certain services here. We would like to put a stop to that. So, if in the future one cannot argue properly for their claim, and one does not want to listen to reasonable words, well, then we can only start to give warning points and ultimately mute a user for 1 month!
I'm glad you mentioned this...and that is exactly what I was referring to when I wrote:

1700482035861.png

If one can't afford to spend 4 digits to really have boots-on-the-ground experience, how can anything any of us say provide them the guarantee they are seeking? :rolleyes:

If one reads Glassdoor and other similar sites, there is a HUGE attrition ratio at banks, exchanges, and other FIs now. All those beautiful and helpful people I had at Wegelin, Banca Monte Dei Paschi di Siena, BSI, Credit Suisse, etc have disappeared now. Some retired, some moved to other industries, and some moved to other banks that limited their latitudes. So many new and strange faces now with so many new demands that even the regulators have not inked on paper. I have accounts that are +30 years old and some bank monkeys have asked for audited financials, SOF, SOW, etc, etc. Luckily, I "expected" this by reading this forum and reading the experiences of others.

My experience with Wise was great until it wasn't anymore. Apparently, +€6K expenses per month (groceries, pharmacy, medical check-ups, supplements, TRT, restaurants, insurance, fuel) were beyond their appetite risk. I submitted their requested documents and they refused them all, so I cleared my account & "bounced". I only regret NOT having left earlier the moment they asked for the first piece of document. I had to close my account and leave instead of d1cking around with them. My only regret with them. cry&¤

I have tried most of the banks, FIs, and exchanges mentioned on OCT with the exceptions of those that require huge upfront application fees. Most are above average in today's terms. Some are excellent. Some are comme ci, comme ça. What we were able to do pre-2010 is no longer available. I lament this every day!

Good luck!

Reactions: Forester
Besides thinking that it is unnecessary to post that kind of thing here, it raises some new questions:
  1. Where are you from, which country?
  2. What kind of business do you have?
  3. Where is your company located?
  4. Is it a startup?
  5. What do you sell?
And as we have discussed so many times on this forum, each bank has its policies and rules, and it is they who decide whom they want to onboard or not. The risk appetite is also different, so there are probably not many who can answer why you were rejected.

Latest Threads