Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

Sent me a email recently, notification in the account, logged in no notification lol.

Noticed I'd never done KYC either so did it, perhaps i'll be able to read the elusive notification now.
The same happened to me to day, got email notification for a reply (first time, before there were replies without notification) but there is no new message in the account. Actually they haven't replied about my KYC process in the last 2-3 days.

Reactions: ilke
8 days passed and the SoF document is still under review. Not impressed.
I finally got round to doing KYC after creating an account years ago, that was about 1 week (or so) back.

Thank you!
We received your application and it is under review. It will take no longer than 2 business days to review it.

Lol.

The same happened to me to day, got email notification for a reply (first time, before there were replies without notification) but there is no new message in the account. Actually they haven't replied about my KYC process in the last 2-3 days.
Glad i'm not the only one then.

Reactions: jafo
I'm still in the SoF process, seems to be slowly moving ahead.
What does it mean slowly? do you rovide all information quickly and as requested or do you spend days on providing such documents, please be honest and let us know?

What does it mean slowly? do you rovide all information quickly and as requested or do you spend days on providing such documents, please be honest and let us know?

Usually same or next day.

Here is an update and hold to your chairs!
After spending weeks in proving SoF and successfully proving mills $ they are asking me to change my email to a known domain in order to continue!
I'm using paid email with my own domain but seems they prefer to see a gmail or yahoo instead :)
Such hilarious requirement makes me strongly question their seriousness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: JohnnyDoe and jafo
Usually same or next day.

Here is an update and hold to your chairs!
After spending weeks in proving SoF and successfully proving mills $ they are asking me to change my email to a known domain in order to continue!
I'm using paid email with my own domain but seems they prefer to see a gmail or yahoo instead :)
Such hilarious requirement makes me strongly question their seriousness.
We should have smelled bpoo¤%&& just from the name and logo they chose.

• Haha
We should have smelled bpoo¤%&& just from the name and logo they chose.
yeah i was hesitant to try them but since they spend money to advertise here i thought to give them a chance, oh and they also promised me a high transaction limit card (most cards can do max like 10-15k eur per transaction)

oh well, might have just saved me from having some amount frozen with them indefinitely.

Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe
yeah i was hesitant to try them but since they spend money to advertise here i thought to give them a chance,
Same reason why I tried
oh and they also promised me a high transaction limit card (most cards can do max like 10-15k eur per transaction)
You can always do SwissBorg—>fiat to personal account—>amex

Reactions: wellington and jafo
Here is more updates from me.
After telling their support that their requirement is non-sense they actually approved me. But now I don't feel confident about using them, where and how I can check if they are indeed legit and safe to park some funds with them?

@JohnnyDoe About this high limit card, do you mean that I just register at SwissBord deposit some fiat into personal account with them and request amex card from them? Pm me if you prerefer, thanks!

No way for me to pass their DD for increasing the 15k Eur limit. They keep asking for more documents and reply after weeks.
Oh well, I have enough alternatives that work well, so I don’t really need this account.

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. However, it's important to note that if the documents provided for SoF were in line with our specified guidelines, there wouldn't have been any issues, and your limit would have been increased accordingly. We don't reject SoF documents without reason. As a regulated business, we have procedures and standards that must be met to ensure compliance and security.

yeah i was hesitant to try them but since they spend money to advertise here i thought to give them a chance, oh and they also promised me a high transaction limit card (most cards can do max like 10-15k eur per transaction)

Regarding the high transaction limit card you mentioned, it's definitely something we can offer. Our team will be in touch with you to discuss the details further and ensure we meet your specific needs.

• Haha
I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. However, it's important to note that if the documents provided for SoF were in line with our specified guidelines, there wouldn't have been any issues, and your limit would have been increased accordingly. We don't reject SoF documents without reason. As a regulated business, we have procedures and standards that must be met to ensure compliance and security.
The same “procedures and standards” apply to all the other Lithuanian EMIs (as well as banks and brokers in much more reputable jurisdictions, including Switzerland) that have accepted the same SoF I provided.

Finally authorised it seems.
"
We just wanted to remind you about the convenience of using the swissmoney app to access your account. All you need to do is top-up your account and enjoy swissmoney anywhere you go.​

Did You Know That swissmoney Has No Spending Limits?

While traditional finance institutions would require wire transfers for expensive purchases, swissmoney allows you to make large purchases without any hassle. As long as you have provided the required proof of earning documents, you can increase your daily limit as much as you want and make expensive purchases without the added wait, paperwork and inconvenience of a wire transfer.​

We apologize for the lengthy onboarding process you've experienced – it's certainly not our standard, and we understand the inconvenience it may have caused. Going forward, we're committed to ensuring a smooth experience on our platform for you. I'll reach out to you in private to discuss more details and address any further concerns you might have.

How can I be sure that my account and my funds are secure?​

swissmoney employs 2FA authentication to ensure that only you will be able to access your account. Your fiat funds held in dedicated IBANs are protected by the Bank of Lithuania, while pooling accounts in BankFrick are held at the lowest risk exposure level. Your crypto assets are stored in custodial wallets issued to you automatically, designed in a way that denies access to us and swissmoney’s offline cloud storage solution ensures that your private keys do not come into contact with the internet.​

swissmoney’s offline cloud storage solution​

Uhmm, offline cloud?

Yes Exchanges from EU / LT drive you crazy for large amounts. If the moderator allows me, I could post my link for the perfect provider... Payouts up to 100k - no problem, free CH Iban and much more. I've been testing for 2 months. It's really cool. Many better than Monerium, swapin etc.

• Love